Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 US Coins and Currency Discussion Forums
 US Modern Variety and Error Coins

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

1970-S Small Date cent in a PCGS slab: thoughts on value?

Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jaobler
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4000 Posts
 Posted 12/04/2011  11:28 pm Show Profile Check Jaobler's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add Jaobler to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

I won this coin at a coin club raffle. I've looked for small dates in change without success but I was never particularly interested. Now I've got this one in PCGS MS-63 Red and I wonder what the real-world value might be. Does anyone have an opinion on what it would sell for on eBay or elsewhere?

Thanks!

Pillar Of The Community
United States
784 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2011  09:48 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add pman860507 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
your best guide is either eBay. or PCGS price guide.
http://www.pcgs.com/Prices/PriceGui...%28Modern%29

PGCS has it at 50.00

its a nice coin. im still looking for one.
Edited by pman860507
12/05/2011 09:49 am
Pillar Of The Community
Coin Community SupporterSupporter!
United States
2518 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2011  11:42 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Jayman931 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
2012 Red Book says MS-65 is worth $65.00...
Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains taken to bring it to light.~ GEORGE WASHINGTON

Don't take it personal I am just straight forward.

Pillar Of The Community
Coin Community SupporterSupporter!
United States
1533 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2011  12:55 pm  Show Profile Check KenKat's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Those have been going for $40-45 on eBay.
My 7070 US Type Set
My 7100 Lincoln Cent Set (pics a little out of date - ok, really out of date...)
Pillar Of The Community
United States
681 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2011  1:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add spaceace to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah I would say easily $50, maybe more
Pillar Of The Community
United States
11097 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2011  2:25 pm  Show Profile Check BadThad's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agree, these sell for about $50.
Lincoln Cent Lover!
VERDI-CAREā„¢ All Metal Conservation Fluid
http://www.verdichem.com
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageSWCoins - We Love CoinsAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.95 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05