Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Cheap LED Light Panel - $0.01 on Amazon !

Previous Page
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
United States
158 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2011  1:31 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add CitizenPatriot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And the drama continues........DON'T give up, folks ! We've got 'em by the short ones, and they know it.

My guess is most folks would simply cancel their order and call it a day. I'll bet that's what they were hoping for, anyway.

This outfit is aka Fantasia Trading LLC out of southern Kalifornia, I believe. Does it bother me that I've got them over a barrel ? Not one bit.
United States
13 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2011  7:35 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add driverdriver2 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

COOL! Just received the email from them stating that they will send me the unit that I purchased.

In their email to me they state that the screen shot that I sent them was wrong, it was for another product.....

Filite 160 LED Digital Camera CN-160 LED VIDEO LIGHT Ultra High Power / Camcorder , for Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Panasonic, Sony, Leica , Samsung and Olympus Digital SLR Cameras..... was the product advertised and displayed with a photo showing the unit on the "New in stock" advertisement.

Sounds to me that they have more of a problem than just their Amazon inventory "Glitch".

Listed below is their email back to me:

Thank you for getting back to us.

Actually the listing on the picture you sent in incorrect, please check the information under the seller information Laptopmate, the product under the listing you saw was for "Tenvis JPT3815W IPCAM Surveillance Cameras 3.6mm". And the new stock of this particular product is only a few pieces.

Anyway, we just arranged one for you, wish you can get it very soon.

Please feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can help.

Sincerely,
Customer Service
Laptopmate

And again to CitizenPatroit, I want to
thank you for the heads' up.

Valued Member
United States
158 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2011  11:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add CitizenPatriot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just checked my Amazon account page, and the LED light panel has been SHIPPED !

Hope everyone else that ordered gets their's too. Yeah, it's been a PITA, but the persistence has paid off.

And driver.....yer welcome !
Edited by CitizenPatriot
12/15/2011 11:09 pm
Learn More...
United States
17349 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2011  12:47 am  Show Profile Check SsuperDdave's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Yeah, it'sI've been a PITA, but the persistence has paid off.

There, fixed that for you.

Had I done that, I could no longer look at a gentleman in the mirror each morning. You're a valuable member here, and I enjoy interacting with you, but we're going to have to agree to disagree on whether beating a retailer over a typo is an honorable act.

The best thing about a bicycle is that it uses no gasoline, therefore the chance of fiery death is greatly reduced.

Catman, Gary Burke, Bigg Fredd, coinguybrian, numismo, Johnny54321 - CCF members emeritus, now part of Heaven's Own Coin Club.

Our members sell on eBay!
Valued Member
United States
158 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2011  01:08 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add CitizenPatriot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your point is well taken, SuperDave, and I think I know where you're coming from. To each his own, I guess.

I'll just go lay down by my bowl......
Valued Member
United States
458 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2011  01:19 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add SilverCoinBoi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dont feel bad CitizenPatriot, I, too, would have done the same thing. There is a practice called proof reading, and the price is probably the first thing one should check before listing something for sale.

I would have hopped on board for the cheap product - but I do not need it :)

Congrats on your steal of a deal! :)
Learn More...
United States
17349 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2011  02:10 am  Show Profile Check SsuperDdave's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SsuperDdave to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In the interest of disclosure, I should mention that I earn my living in retail, which rather informs my attitude here.
The best thing about a bicycle is that it uses no gasoline, therefore the chance of fiery death is greatly reduced.

Catman, Gary Burke, Bigg Fredd, coinguybrian, numismo, Johnny54321 - CCF members emeritus, now part of Heaven's Own Coin Club.

Our members sell on eBay!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1604 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2011  10:54 am  Show Profile Check rmpsrpms's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rmpsrpms to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I must admit that I was hopeful this deal would turn out to be "real", and placed my own order just in case. I've been thinking about buying something like this anyway. But when Apple at Laptopmate wrote to me asking to cancel the order, it was clear they made a major mistake and I told them to go ahead and cancel, and no need to send the conciliatory car charger...Ray
Builder of Custom Coin Photography Setups. Email me with your needs.
Pillar of the Community
United States
543 Posts
 Posted 12/23/2011  5:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Lobby to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

Had I done that, I could no longer look at a gentleman in the mirror each morning. You're a valuable member here, and I enjoy interacting with you, but we're going to have to agree to disagree on whether beating a retailer over a typo is an honorable act.

Reading through this thread, I was wondering if anyone was ever gonna say that. Glad to finally see a hint of ethics.

I'll do biz with ya, SuperDave.
Valued Member
United States
482 Posts
 Posted 02/02/2012  2:36 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Frazzle to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I worked at Best Buy a while back,and when they had a typo in their circular,they would just say it was a mistake and that was that!....There is no way I would have honored that Mistake!
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW Mintage
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 2.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05