Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Ike's, Morgan,peace dollars wanted

Previous Page
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
Canada
404 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2012  7:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add North of 49 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi trout:
did you get the 2002 that I sent? If not, we'll give it another week or so, I have a few more so if you don't get the first one I'll send you another.
North.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5006 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2012  8:00 pm  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Hi trout:
did you get the 2002 that I sent? If not, we'll give it another week or so, I have a few more so if you don't get the first one I'll send you another.
North.

Not yet Mate,i think the postal services from Canada to Aus and back are done on horseback still
Aim to Enjoy life. You only get one shot at it
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
958 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2012  10:21 pm  Show Profile Check jgfindring's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jgfindring to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The proofs and regular Kennedy's I sent still aren't there?
Up to 377 Countries now! Working on Canadian, Australian and Euro type sets.
Completed US sets:Lincoln Memorial w/ proof;Lincoln Shield w/proof;Jefferson w/proof;Roosevelt w/proof;Washington w/proof;Statehood w/proof;Franklin;Kennedy w/proof;Eisenhower w/proof;SBA w/proof;Sacagawea w/proof;Presidential w/proof.
Close: LWC missing 2; Liberty nickel missing 3; Mercs missing 1; Walkers missing 2. 7070 type set missing 10.
I AM A COLLECTOR! I don't care if the value is going to go up, down or sideways! I don't collect coins to get rich, but as a hobby to RELAX!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5006 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2012  12:12 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
The proofs and regular Kennedy's I sent still aren't there

Yes they came yesterday and I had no idea who sent them.
Fantastic thank you so much
They are worth having a wee dance over
You have created a monster tho , now I just have to collect all the s mint marks as well.
If you need any Aussie coins PM me
Once again thank you very very much for those Kennedy's
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
958 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2012  9:32 pm  Show Profile Check jgfindring's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jgfindring to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Trout, see my want list for pre-decimal Aussies.
Completed US sets:Lincoln Memorial w/ proof;Lincoln Shield w/proof;Jefferson w/proof;Roosevelt w/proof;Washington w/proof;Statehood w/proof;Franklin;Kennedy w/proof;Eisenhower w/proof;SBA w/proof;Sacagawea w/proof;Presidential w/proof.
Close: LWC missing 2; Liberty nickel missing 3; Mercs missing 1; Walkers missing 2. 7070 type set missing 10.
I AM A COLLECTOR! I don't care if the value is going to go up, down or sideways! I don't collect coins to get rich, but as a hobby to RELAX!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
958 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2012  9:47 pm  Show Profile Check jgfindring's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jgfindring to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Check your package again, there should have been a 2011 p and d in there and I notice you only removed one from your want list.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
958 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2012  10:26 pm  Show Profile Check jgfindring's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jgfindring to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Trout, I have a 2001 S and a 2012 S Kennedy half going out to you this week, and the 2012 P and D halves should be in in about 4 weeks and I'll get a set out to you. Did you get the coins shipped for me? If so, they have not arrived yet.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2104 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2012  08:28 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add chris12018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have the Kennedy 09s clad. I found it roll searching & it's pretty nice. I can post pics if you like.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5006 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2012  6:38 pm  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coins arrived .
Sweet coins thanks Mate

Pillar of the Community
United States
1961 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2012  5:03 pm  Show Profile Check XavierOfGreen's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add XavierOfGreen to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ive got a 1922 Peace dollar in UNC if your still looking. PM sent
Oldest Found-------
Cent: 1842 (from machine) ---- Three Cent: 1866 [Nickel] (from machine)
Nickel: 1883 (from roll) ---- Dime: 1911 (from roll)
Quarter: 1932 (from machine) ---- Half: 1917 (from roll)
Dollar: 1880 (from machine) ---- Foriegn: 1863 (from machine)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
958 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2012  6:37 pm  Show Profile Check jgfindring's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jgfindring to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to see the two proofs got there. The P and D's just got here, so yours will go out this week.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5006 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2012  06:39 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Glad to see the two proofs got there. The P and D's just got here, so yours will go out this week.

they are here
Thanks Mate you are amazing
I can relax till next year now
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5006 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2012  06:51 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Ive got a 1922 Peace dollar in UNC if your still looking. PM sent

She is in the album mate got here Friday.
Lovely coin, only problem is it makes my other Peace dollars look dowdy
Thanks for the trade I love it
Pillar of the Community
Australia
869 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2012  4:20 pm  Show Profile Check Jeff's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Jeff to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Australian 20 cent coins UNC condition

Hi trout,
I have plenty of UNC '01 Bradman (no platypus though).
Will message you.

Jeff
"If you want to know what God thinks of money, look at the people He gives it to." Joe Moore
Pillar of the Community
United States
1195 Posts
 Posted 01/28/2013  01:09 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add argentum to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
looking at your coins for trade, I clicked to here, skimmed, and thought "Is he going to update his want list?"
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 3.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05