Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Win a kilo of silver!

Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Rest in Peace
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2012  04:06 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

http://www.independentlivingbullion...0DQAodMQPXag

This was a link off the ccf page, so I'm guessing it's OK to post.

Valued Member
United States
203 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2012  11:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add slowaltima to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cool, signed up for it. Thank you!
United States
9 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2012  1:14 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add zhunzi to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Honestly, looks like an affiliate link to me. They're buying email addresses to market affiliate products to is my guess. I can't be for certain, but looks that way.
Rest in Peace
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2012  8:21 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
, zhunzi!

That's the link I copied from a ccf ad. I left the affiliate part in, because I figgered ccf got the click-thru money.
Pillar of the Community
Australia
2789 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2012  8:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Peter THOMAS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
oh ... I signed up too, but I used an address that I keep for risky contacts.
Learn More...
United States
14097 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2012  12:58 am  Show Profile Check vermontensium's eBay Listings Check vermontensium's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add vermontensium to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Informed me of a dangerous virus for this link!
United States
47 Posts
 Posted 04/06/2012  6:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mvandemark to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Signed up
Pillar of the Community
United States
2120 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2012  1:16 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Namachieli to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Eh, even if its gonna spam my inbox.. they should have an unsubscribe link anyway.
Pillar of the Community
Russian Federation
699 Posts
 Posted 04/09/2012  2:19 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add january1may to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
oh ... I signed up too, but I used an address that I keep for risky contacts.

Same for me :-) Fun fact: despite this address being specifically for "risky contacts" (or rather for registration on shady sites), I've got much less of actual spam there (as opposed to geniune ads from those sites, which I did get quite a bunch of for a while) than on most of my other addresses.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2104 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2012  07:12 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add chris12018 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I signed Lisa & Myself. Thanks biggfredd
Valued Member
Canada
321 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2012  08:42 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Imohtep to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I never have any luck with these contests but I guess it's worth a shot :) considering how small my collection is, that kilo o' silver would be nice addition heh
Rest in Peace
United States
9104 Posts
 Posted 04/17/2012  10:46 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add biggfredd to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I've got much less of actual spam there (as opposed to geniune ads from those sites, which I did get quite a bunch of for a while) than on most of my other addresses.

I post my real address all over, I get maybe a spam a day. I can open a hotmail account and have spam in an hour.

Quote:
I signed Lisa & Myself.

Don't forget APMEX. Might as well get some yellow to go with your white.
United States
46 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2012  2:44 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add augold to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

thanks, I gave it a try
Pillar of the Community
United States
2973 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2012  3:41 pm  Show Profile Check barryg's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add barryg to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Meh, I already have one...
Valued Member
Israel
375 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2012  06:07 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Angielczyk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I signed up

Strange though how they go to great lengths saying that gold and silver coins are a bad bet for investment purposes and that bullion is much better
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5019 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2012  06:38 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If something looks too good to be true, Run away.
A fool and his money are easily parted, remember this before you sign up for anything
Aim to Enjoy life. You only get one shot at it
Edited by trout1105
04/21/2012 06:40 am
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.American Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SWCoins - We Love Coins
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.56 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05