Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1988 polymer $10 note

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
181 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2012  10:23 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add karloning to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

I have 5 consecutive unc 1988 $10 recalled polymer notes AB series. Anyone hazard a guess about value and whether they are worth hanging onto for longer?

Pillar of the Community
Australia
1586 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2012  10:52 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add appleangel07 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Catalogue value is around the $100 for UNC per note but about $30 to $50 each is about what you'd get if you sold them at the moment,if they are first release notes I would sit on them for another 10 years or so.
Unless they are AB 10 or AB 33.
Valued Member
181 Posts
 Posted 06/28/2012  11:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add karloning to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks - I will check prefixes
Pillar of the Community
Australia
853 Posts
 Posted 06/30/2012  10:06 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add goatieman23 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Appleangle is fast becoming the new note King...(behind the Ace)
Valued Member
Australia
428 Posts
 Posted 07/02/2012  7:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add keldaw2222 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

apple is an ANGEL

not on an ANGLE .
Australia
43 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2012  08:23 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add RyanS to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have the date stamped commemorative in it's folder, AA03055410, any idea on value?
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1586 Posts
 Posted 07/06/2012  08:32 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add appleangel07 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ryan,it is a general prefix so I think about $30 is top dollar for these.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 0.52 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05