Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Five Magic Words to get Free Silver!

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
357 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2013  3:07 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add cheezyfryes to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

I heard an advertisement on the radio today to visit a certain website and learn five "magic words" that you can say at any bank to get free silver. I visited the site and after sitting through all the drivel, including references to HR 2934 from 1873, I gave up. But a quick Google search revealed what the phrase probably was: "Do you have half dollars?"

There you have it, we all now have a one-up on the government and can get up to $2,500 per year in free silver on average!

</sarcasm>

Click Here to see our Want List (My daughter and I are working on our collection together!)

Valued Member
United States
357 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2013  3:09 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add cheezyfryes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
By the way, I hear there's another five-word magic phrase you can use to get free money from a bank: "THIS IS A HOLD UP!"
Click Here to see our Want List (My daughter and I are working on our collection together!)

Pillar of the Community
United States
1392 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2013  4:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add SteveCaruso to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"You've got to be kidding." :-)
-Steve (GSNA R-2306)
The Black Cabinet
A Database of Counterfeit Coins.
Counterfeit identification and attribution services.
Valued Member
United States
380 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2013  4:45 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Arcticsparky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I sat through that B.S. also, and now he sends me tons of E-mails. I didn't subscribe. Do you have silver coins? could be it, or do you have silver dollars? or give me all your money?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1846 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2013  7:53 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add angel2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I read the article and didn't subscribe either. Does anyone know what to do? My guess is about the halves as well and you are lucky as well.
Valued Member
Canada
281 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2013  8:18 pm  Show Profile Check rickynic's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rickynic to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
By the way, I hear there's another five-word magic phrase you can use to get free money from a bank: "THIS IS A HOLD UP!"

Edited by rickynic
02/08/2013 8:19 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1618 Posts
 Posted 02/08/2013  11:18 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add mds308 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
rickynic,

You beat me to it. My five words were:

Open The Safe Or Else!
Edited by mds308
02/08/2013 11:19 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2041 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2013  11:57 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Works for me.
Michigan
Oldest dug 2014: 1851 LC
Oldest dug: 1758 Reale
Minelab Explorer 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
2041 Posts
 Posted 02/09/2013  11:58 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Uh, asking for halves that is...
Michigan
Oldest dug 2014: 1851 LC
Oldest dug: 1758 Reale
Minelab Explorer 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
2810 Posts
 Posted 02/10/2013  10:18 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add yotie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just ask my tellers for "funny" money it has gotten me Ikes, proofs and many silver halfs
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageSWCoins - We Love CoinsCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 2.77 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05