Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

quarter maryland p 2000 double die information  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
49 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2015  7:44 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add jairo alveno to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Found this quarter maryland p any information is double die

Edited by jairo alveno
11/23/2015 9:38 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1249 Posts
 Posted 11/23/2015  10:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add tweak800 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It looks to be machine doubling which unfortunately does not carry a premium. You can see in the O of old how is makes the device smaller a true doubled die would make the device bigger
Pillar of the Community
Canada
824 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2015  01:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Machine double
Bedrock of the Community
United States
18758 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2015  04:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks MD to me also.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 4+ Million Cents Since 1971
United States
23 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2017  11:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Britton699 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I found a 2000 maryland quarter also just a couple of days ago and it has doubleing on the word old really good and on the in god we trust and on the maryland word and a couple other spots to. So if his is md mine more than likely would be the same.i took mine to a coin dealer and he said mine was worth probably 500-1000 but I needed it certified. Whats your thoughts on mine.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12240 Posts
 Posted 05/10/2017  11:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add biokemist6 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is difficult to say much of anything without an image but most likely, your dealer is quite wrong and it is almost certainly worthless machine doubling. Even if it were an actual doubled die, it would not be worth anything near $500-1000.
ANA R-3151318
United States
23 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  11:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Britton699 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have found this maryland state quarter and this 1983 quarter in the same change I got back at the local store. I believe you guys said that the maryland quarter is probably md so heres apicture of them both. Best pictures I could take.

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05