Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Women on Banknotes  

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7
Pillar of the Community
United States
2382 Posts
 Posted 08/29/2016  10:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lucky Cuss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
French West Africa -

West African States -

Colligo ergo sum
Pillar of the Community
United States
2382 Posts
 Posted 08/30/2016  5:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lucky Cuss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
More early 20th century German necclassicism....

And more Bulgarian rural cheesecake....

Colligo ergo sum
Australia
29 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2016  03:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mulla to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Japan 1 Yen P17
Empress Jingu

Japan 5000 Yen P105b
Ichiyo Higuchi - Famous author

Laos 10 Kip P10
Not too sure about this note
Pillar of the Community
United States
2382 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2016  11:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lucky Cuss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Look at those delicate, exquisitely executed portraits in the previous post, then try to wrap your mind around this artwork (that someone had to have approved of) appearing on a Macedonian 5000 Denari note -

Would I be the only one seeing this as something akin to a schoolboy's drawing, or maybe a bad tattoo? Pretty awful in any case.

Colligo ergo sum
Pillar of the Community
United States
677 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2016  2:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here we go:
==

==

==

==

==

==

==

==
Pillar of the Community
United States
677 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2016  2:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A few more
==

==

==

==

==

==

==

==

==

==
Pillar of the Community
United States
677 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2016  2:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And:
==

==

==

==

==

==

==

==
Pillar of the Community
United Kingdom
2230 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2016  6:47 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Great banknotes, everybody!

Here are some from the Iberian Peninsula:

Portugal: Infanta Dona Maria

Spain: Rosalia de Castro

Spain: Queen Isabella I (with her husband King Ferdinand). I received this 1957-dated note as part of my final month's salary when I was working in Spain in 1982, and saved it!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1247 Posts
 Posted 09/01/2016  7:20 pm  Show Profile   Check coinlover1899's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add coinlover1899 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Has someone forgotten these?

Visit my eBay store, I have lots of BINS and auction style listings:
http://stores.ebay.com/In-God-We-Tr...047675.l2563
Pillar of the Community
United States
677 Posts
 Posted 09/02/2016  3:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add techwriter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coinlover1899, we didn't forget them but those are U.S. notes. LOL
Pillar of the Community
United States
2382 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2016  6:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lucky Cuss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cambodia 500 Riels -

Brazil 200 Cruzados Novos (overstamped 200 Cruzeiros) -

Colligo ergo sum
Pillar of the Community
United States
2382 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2016  6:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lucky Cuss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Madagascar 500 Francs -

Yugoslavia 1000 Dinara -

Colligo ergo sum
Valued Member
Lithuania
138 Posts
 Posted 09/14/2016  12:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add giedrius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
the clever way of money transfer https://my.transfergo.com/en/r/E741sG
Valued Member
Lithuania
138 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2016  03:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add giedrius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lithuanian 1 litas

Valued Member
Lithuania
138 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2016  03:30 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add giedrius to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Lithuania. 10 litu 1922

Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.5 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05