Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

DinoLite AM3111T USB Handheld Microscope + Metal adjustable stand  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
289 Posts
 Posted 12/12/2016  5:59 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add chettieyy to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have up for sale a very gently used DinoLite usb microscope and a metal adjustable stand. Items are in excellent condition and were barely used as I bought my stereoscope maybe a month after I had purchased this setup.. Somehow the small stand and software cd that came with it became misplaced but can download the software from their website so thats no problem and it has a much better stand I am including instead...This setup takes great close ups and has tons of options included with the software and can be used for various applications. I am asking $120 + shipping and would also consider trading it for a roll of 90% silver halves or quarters or 2 rolls of 90% dimes. . I paid $199 for just the Dinolite itself plus I believe another $30 or so for the stand.. Would rather someone get some use out of it instead of it collecting dust. Thanks for looking.

Payment by PayPal, Cashiers Check, Money order and Personal check are fine.. Payment by anything other than PayPal will delay shipping till I receive and clear the payment.

Valued Member
United States
289 Posts
 Posted 12/16/2016  1:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chettieyy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Price reduced to $110+ shipping... insurance covered by me.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05