Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

For sale: 7 US-Philippines: 1907, 1907-S, 1918-S, 1941-M, 1944-D(2), 1944-S  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
4755 Posts
 Posted 12/20/2016  01:18 am Show Profile   Check VisigothKing's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone. As the title says, I have a small lot of US-Philippine coins I'm looking to try and sell here.

For those that don't know, the Philippines was an American territory from 1898-1946 and coins were minted for exclusive use in the islands. Some of the coins here have been cleaned in the past, such as the 1907 and 1918-S twenty centavos and 1941-M ten centavos, but the others I cannot say with certainty. One of the 1944-D coins has some luster left. And all are 75% silver, 25% copper.

I'm trying to sell them all together so I won't entertain offers for individual coins. I am asking $40 plus $3 for shipping/handling within the USA. I ship international as well to most places, but please let me know beforehand so I can give you an adjusted price. Payment will be through Paypal. If interested, just PM me (click on my name, send an email). If you want individual photos of each coin, just PM me for that as well.

No mintmark: Philadelphia

"D" mintmark: Denver

"S" mintmark: San Francisco

"M" mintmark: Manila (only US branch mint established outside of the continental US)

50 centavos (27 mm wide)

1944-S

20 centavos (21 mm wide)

1918-S
1944-D
1944-D

10 centavos (17 mm wide)

1907-S
1941-M
"For as long as Belisarius lives, it is impossible for him to relinquish this city." - Roman general Belisarius, responding to a group of Gothic envoys, during the Gothic siege of Rome in 537 AD

Attributed coins in my collection so far - Roman: 241, Byzantine: 44, Post-Roman Germanic: 24
Edited by VisigothKing
12/20/2016 01:27 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
4755 Posts
 Posted 01/02/2017  12:49 am  Show Profile   Check VisigothKing's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add VisigothKing to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"For as long as Belisarius lives, it is impossible for him to relinquish this city." - Roman general Belisarius, responding to a group of Gothic envoys, during the Gothic siege of Rome in 537 AD

Attributed coins in my collection so far - Roman: 241, Byzantine: 44, Post-Roman Germanic: 24
Pillar of the Community
United States
2313 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  3:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Parklane64 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How did listing on the Bay do?
I would also collect chocolate coins, except for that one problem.

ANA # 3189614
Pillar of the Community
United States
526 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2017  7:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like $26 including shipping
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05