Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post a star note from your collection!  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
1122 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  12:59 pm Show Profile   Check coin197's eBay Listings Bookmark this topic Add coin197 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I know we have a thread for star notes found in circulation, but I don't think there is one for star notes bought in general. Here are some of mine:

http://goccf.com/t/277637#2354114
ANA Member since 12/2015
Edited by coin197
01/11/2017 12:59 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2860 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  1:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Finn235 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Old pic, but still my favorite star note by far:

Got that one in circulation in 2009 or so. Customer spent it on a scratch off lottery.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
662 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  1:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add scopru to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice note Finn.
Everyday is a great day. Semper Fi.
ANA Number: 3178122
My Wants List: http://goccf.com/t/188411
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11307 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  5:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have many stars that I have shown on the forum in the past, but would be happy to show some of them again if there is interest.

"It's amazing the things people would rather have than money."

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
643 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  5:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome note Mr.Frog.

Another post in which I wish this forum had a "LIKE" button I could click.
Learn More...
United States
9924 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  7:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Please use the existing thread which includes circulated and bought:
Post your star notes!

<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating two dollar bills
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05