Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Some fancy coin rolls  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
405 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  2:28 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add thecoinguy1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Amazing how they can roll every one, with a date on each end. I've never seen a COA on a roll of pennies before either.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SHOTGUN-ROL...SwUKxYbw8Ker?

*** Moved by Staff to a more appropriate forum. ***

Edited by thecoinguy1964
01/11/2017 3:09 pm
Valued Member
United States
225 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  3:01 pm  Show Profile   Check Dual-brain's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Dual-brain to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That certificate just says that the coins are real, not counterfeit
Valued Member
United States
405 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  3:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thecoinguy1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've never seen counterfeit wheats either, except for the deceptive steel/coppers.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1124 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  3:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Biedercoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

There really is a National Historic Society and they sell coins. They have a website where you can buy some other crap numismatic objects.

I actually have some counterfeit wheats. Yup. Fake 1912s.
ANA member #: 6565
- Adding to core sets of coins minted 1809, 1859, 1909, 1959, and 2009.
- Lincoln set complete sans matte & 1936 proofs; upgrading to MS as possible.
- "BU" Jefferson set done, improving to FS ongoing.
- MS Franklin set finished, considering adding proofs. Opinions welcome.
- still enjoying hunt for WLH.

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3821 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  4:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I've never seen counterfeit wheats either, except for the deceptive steel/coppers.

I guess you don't visit the counterfeit forum here.

LOL, that COA states "Genuine U.S. Coins were produced in limited quantities". Limited quantities? I guess hundreds of millions or even billions is considered "limited" by the authors of this COA.

Oh, my, that was "torture" reading the listing text.
Edited by nss-52
01/11/2017 4:04 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
2507 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2017  9:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cwb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What is amazing is how random rolls of 40's - 50's well circulated wheats can end up with an Indian Head on one end and a Mercury dime on the other, every time!

Sellers like that need to be banned.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5060 Posts
 Posted 01/12/2017  08:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Sellers like that need to be banned.

Don't take life too seriously and remember it is just a passing fad ......
Michael Philip Jagger

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05