Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1884o NGC 64 +/*... TONED  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
6860 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2017  6:45 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Up for grabs is a highly sought after and elusive +/* designation... Nice original crecent near gem toned Morgan (with better "pop" than my camera is picking up) and a bit of textile pattern on the lower bust. Appears accurately graded too.

Asking $380 or best offer.. PM me if interested

(scratches on slab not coin)

Full Pics of my Toned Avatar...
http://goccf.com/t/240873

Member: SSDC, ANA, PCGS, NGC, CAC
Pillar of the Community
United States
2395 Posts
 Posted 01/31/2017  9:07 pm  Show Profile   Check Imthealphaomega's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Imthealphaomega to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a nice coin whomever buys it should maybe get it reholdered with scratch resistance. The scratches on the holder can draw a negative appeal, even thought it's the holder and not the coin.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6860 Posts
 Posted 02/01/2017  10:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The pic is really enhancing them. It's a stunning crescent toner in hand with the bit of textile. The bigger draw though is the +/* designation.
Full Pics of my Toned Avatar...
http://goccf.com/t/240873

Member: SSDC, ANA, PCGS, NGC, CAC
Edited by Cascade
02/01/2017 10:20 am
Forum Dad
Learn More...
United States
16170 Posts
 Posted 02/06/2017  12:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bobby131313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just FYI, for future reference, I added the NGC plus and star to the smilie table.
Valued Member
United States
74 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2017  2:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nido_the_collector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
beautiful toning
Pillar of the Community
United States
5621 Posts
 Posted 02/26/2017  07:58 am  Show Profile   Check TypeCoin971793's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TypeCoin971793 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Geez, a 500% increase on value because of the color. Maybe I should sell my toned Morgan.
Life is like a box of chocolates. A cheap, thoughtless, perfunctory gift that nobody ever asks for. Unreturnable because all you get back is another box of chocolates. So you're stuck with this undefinable whipped mint crap that you mindlessly wolf down when there's nothing else left to eat. Sure, once in a while there's a peanut butter cup or an English toffee. But they're gone too fast and the taste is... fleeting. So, you end up with nothing but broken bits filled with hardened jelly and teeth-shattering nuts. And if you're desperate enough to eat those, all you got left is an empty box filled with useless brown paper wrappers.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.33 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05