Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

India national emblem circulate aluminium coin in perfect grade condition  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

Malaysia
107 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  02:05 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Please check it out on the scans below and let me knows what you think there.Thank you

Valued Member
Malaysia
107 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2017  02:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to comment by your reply and my experience never seen those old India circulate coins in brilliant uncirculated perfect condition same like the piece showing here to be honest
Valued Member
Malaysia
107 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2017  12:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wish to know for rating on this piece
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2927 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2017  08:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
According to my Krause, these are worth as much as $1 in uncirculated condition. Yours looks very nice.
"It certainly strikes the beholder with astonishment, to perceive what vast difficulties can be overcome by the pigmy arms of little mortal man, aided by science and directed by superior skill." --Henry VIII
Valued Member
Malaysia
107 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2017  01:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The piece showing on above is in brilliant uncirculated perfect condition for more than thirty years but only worth merely a dollar according to you it is absolutely makes me feel sad about it to be honest
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1854 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2017  01:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have a few 1950s-70s Pakistani coins including aluminum that appear to be in absolutely perfect condition. A little surprising for aluminum.

Research says basically the same thing - hardly any value at all. But, I don't know the mintages and/or whether saving them was popular or not (rarity).

All a little surprising for superb examples of 40+ y.o. coins but, I don't control the market.
"When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it."

-Carl Sagan
Pillar of the Community
United States
1490 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2017  01:19 am  Show Profile   Check coin197's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add coin197 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I will say MS 63
ANA Member since 12/2015
Valued Member
Malaysia
107 Posts
 Posted 02/20/2017  01:24 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My personal thought for the grade should be much higher rating perhap seventy due to the shining luster surface without bad marks on both sides there
Valued Member
Malaysia
107 Posts
 Posted 02/21/2017  01:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The shining shade is interesting enough never seen any other circulate such beautiful like these piece so far from my experience in so many years
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05