Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Malaysia the king of one hundred ringgit proof gold coin without date piece  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

Malaysia
60 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  02:52 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Please check it out on the scans below and let me knows what you think there.Thank you

Valued Member
Malaysia
60 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2017  02:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The most unusual for proof gold coin that ever brought by myself because the piece is without date on the surfaces has anyone ever seen any of proof gold coins which without date similar to the piece belongs to me there
Valued Member
Malaysia
60 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2017  12:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Possible new discovery on proof golf coin and let me knows what its worth there
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2267 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2017  08:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Spence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@thecollectible, sorry for the silence. You have a nice proof gold coin there, all in the original packaging. I'm not aware of a huge mark-up on these in the USA, so the value here would likely be not much above the spot price for gold. Perhaps they are more highly sought after in Malaysia?

Also, I'm not suggesting that yours is fake, but it might be a good idea to get a quick confirmation of the alloy. I believe that this can be done right through the packaging.
"You'll never be old and wise if you're never young and foolish. So when I was young, I carefully strategized the ways that I could maximize my foolishness." --The most interesting man in the world
Valued Member
Malaysia
60 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  01:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Thecollectible to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You might right about it but confirm its real because it comes with original certificate in the case as complete package issued by local bank and brought it for few thousand bucks certainly not fake piece its better take your suggestion to send it to grading company to obtain holder capsule in the future for certify the authentic of material there
Pillar of the Community
Australia
2776 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  05:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add gxseries to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
When you mean there is no year on the coin, does this mean this coin is supposed to have an year on it, hence making this an error?

I can only see one example on the internet for sale however it is not clear

http://www.ebay.com.my/itm/Lucky-66...42283441312?

My partial coin collection http://www.omnicoin.com/collection/gxseries

My numismatics articles and collection: http://www.gxseries.com/numis/numis_index.htm Regularly updated at least once a month.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.3 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05