Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Is International Coin Certification Service (ICCS) still running?  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
Canada
89 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  04:48 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add silverai to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I live near toronto and I want to send my coins for grading. It seems ICCS is a good choice (don't want to pay shipping). However, I cannot find too much information on google. I only can find their address and phone #. Their website is very cheesy, basically nothing.

2010 Yonge St
Toronto, ON
M4S 1Z9
416-488-8620
http://ICCScoins.webs.com

Do you guys know what is going on?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1182 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  05:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add okiecoiner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, ICCS is still around. However, they have never had a website, per se. Just call them or mail in your stuff. They have ads every month in the Canadian Coin News and Brian is at every coin show in the T.O. area, early.
Valued Member
Canada
89 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  06:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silverai to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Can someone tell me about the grading fee?
Edited by silverai
02/17/2017 06:05 am
Learn More...
Canada
6935 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  10:18 am  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is not an ICCS website. That is the website of Roman Tam, who is also affiliated with Coin Mart, in British Columbia. However, it does have digital images of the ICCS submission form.

There is no ICCS website.
"Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2040 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  10:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Paulsz to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
for grading fee, if I recall correctly (this is two years ago, so they might have changed):

For 1 to 5 coins: $16/each
for 6 to 49 coins: $11/each
For 50 to 99 coins: $8/each
For 100+ coins: $6/each.

Don't quote me on that, but I believe that's what it was
If you have any of the following Canadian coins for sale, message me:
1. 1937 Mirror or Matte specimen coins, in SP64 or higher for mirror, and SP66 and higher for matte.
2. 1908 or 1911 specimen coins, in any specimen grade.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1803 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  7:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add doubleeagle59 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ICCS, Mon-Fri 8am to 2pm.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1803 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  7:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add doubleeagle59 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
updated grading fee:

gold and tokens: $15 each

all decimal: 2 week service $12 each

bulk: 6-8 week turnaround

$9.00 each for 50 or more coins

$7.00 each for 100 or more

express service: one week: $20 a coin
next day: $35 a coin
same day $50 a coin.

Plus HST (13% for Ontario)

Valued Member
Canada
89 Posts
 Posted 02/18/2017  12:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silverai to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thank you very much :)

Do you have coin submission form (pdf) online?
Valued Member
Canada
89 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2017  01:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silverai to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
doubleeagle59, do you have the latest form. The forms I found are outdated.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1359 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2017  12:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Smallcentguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is a photo of the office. At the back on the second floor.......
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1803 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2017  5:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add doubleeagle59 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No, I don't have the new forms.

It's OK to use the old forms, just make sure to edit for the new prices.
Valued Member
Canada
89 Posts
 Posted 02/19/2017  8:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add silverai to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ok, thanks :)
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.37 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05