Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

My 1st Complete (well almost) LMC Album  

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Pillar of the Community
United States
1144 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  02:28 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add MontCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have had been trying fill this with circulated LMC's for over a year now. Thanks to CCF member Fuzzy filling a few for me and a lucky find in change today I am finally down to just one hole left.

I will ALWAYS be looking for upgrades as usual, but this is what it looks like so far.

Not sure I got all the SM and LG dates of the 1982's correct, but I did weigh them so at least the copper is where it goes.

The missing one is a 2009 These are very hard to find in change. Especially the Philly ones. So the last hole might take a while to fill.

Thanks for looking...Mont.
Learning one coin at a time.
ANA Member #3185431
Edited by MontCollector
03/20/2017 02:28 am
Bedrock of the Community
United States
17999 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  04:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats on your . It's only been one year so you have a looooong time to complete it. 2009 should not be to hard to find.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 4+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
Canada
923 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  06:51 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It is nice to have a collection that you CAN fill from change.

No need to worry about your investment dropping in value.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2407 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  09:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You will find that one, no doubt, nice set
Valued Member
United States
420 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  10:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bud250r to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice.
That's exactly how I started out.
Blue Whitman folders.
Now move up to Jeff. nickels.
Learn More...
United States
41208 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  11:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations!
Pillar of the Community
United States
651 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  12:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add aristarchus123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1317 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  1:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Mont! What about the 59-74's? That's in the combined Whitman Wheat/Memorial folder. (BTW, those are coming soon). If I can find some, send a set of 2009P&D as well.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
216 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  1:21 pm  Show Profile   Check flag4's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add flag4 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good Job!
Valued Member
United States
59 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  1:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lelah to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1144 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  1:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MontCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Hey Mont! What about the 59-74's?

I probably have the coins to fill those as I keep all copper from 82 and earlier.
ANA Member #3185431
Bedrock of the Community
United States
13975 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  3:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats!

Surprising just how difficult it is to put together such a set using circulation finds, huh?
Lincoln Cent Lover!
Pillar of the Community
United States
1144 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  3:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MontCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Surprising just how difficult it is to put together such a set using circulation finds, huh?

Especially when you get down to a few left.
ANA Member #3185431
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12050 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  4:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well done!
"It's amazing the things people would rather have than money."

Pillar of the Community
United States
588 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  6:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nickel Guy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Always a good feeling to complete a set. What's next?
My 7070 Type Set. http://goccf.com/t/281857
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12050 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  6:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So you're not hunting rolls, just doing it from pocket change?
"It's amazing the things people would rather have than money."

Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.52 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05