Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Framed "Last of a Legacy" GSA Poster  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
646 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2017  07:54 am Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Ham1947 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
I have sold all of my GSA dollars sometime ago. I acquired a poster from the U.S. Government sale of Carson City Silver Dollars. These posters ( approximately 12" X 17") were displayed in post offices and other government facilities. After the sale, most were thrown out or destroyed, and only a few were saved. The one I have is in pristine condition. It is matted and framed. It looks nice in my office, but it seems that since I don't have any of the GSA dollars, I should try and sell it. I have done some research and these collector posters are quite rare. If you are interested, PM me and we can discuss the details. I am considering a price of $1200 with free shipping. PayPal or personal check (must clear before shipment) accepted. There is a photo of the framed poster (below).

Follow this link for information on the GSA government sale.http://www.gsadollars.com/GSA_Hoard_History.html

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.12 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05