Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1900 Morgan crazy grade.  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member

United States
92 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  2:56 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Jbedwell to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
This is insane. I see why he's selling more like a ms63-ms64. Your thoughts

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1900-Morgan...7Ciid%253A15
Pillar of the Community
United States
891 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  3:00 pm  Show Profile   Check BigSilver's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BigSilver to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cleaned and hardly worth $20. That's my opinion.
Pillar of the Community
United States
848 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  3:41 pm  Show Profile   Check Andrew99's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Andrew99 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Why do cheaters always write "buyer should rely on Product knowledge" or something similar when they are clearly preying on people that have no knowledge?
The collection is in your mind. Dispose of your albums and free your mind from the tyranny of holes.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
4804 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  3:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Canadian-Banknotes to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Worth spot value.
Want to Buy: PCGS Graded 1878-S Morgan dollar (PO-01)
Pillar of the Community
United States
2481 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  4:18 pm  Show Profile   Check Imthealphaomega's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Imthealphaomega to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Au details cleaned. $15
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12676 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  4:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Low AU details, if that.
"It's amazing the things people would rather have than money."

Pillar of the Community
United States
6939 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  5:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Details coin. Its been way over-dipped. And technically Bobby can get it pulled as he's not allowed to show the grade in the pics
Full Pics of my Toned Avatar...
http://goccf.com/t/240873

Member: SSDC, ANA, PCGS, NGC, CAC
Pillar of the Community
United States
521 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  6:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add machine20 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Numismatic Grading Pros
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
12676 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  6:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
POS eBay site - take note.
"It's amazing the things people would rather have than money."

United States
24 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  9:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Vermillion Flycatche to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey that Steamboat Willie 2 dollar hollar has to be speaking to someone.... anyone?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
3004 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  9:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add westernsky to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Reported to eBay as being sold as certified by NOT one of the recognized grading services. eBay still has 20 days to pull it before the listing ends. Maybe they'll get to it.
Edited by westernsky
04/20/2017 9:49 pm
Valued Member
United States
223 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  01:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Aron Green to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like a totally bogus "grading" service; laughable, for sure. I wouldn't touch this, ever.
Valued Member
United States
54 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  03:11 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add man2004 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That coin looks like a South Florida "BU" Morgan. I see many coins like that one down here at various shops. One shop owner asked me "how much are you paying for MS67 Morgans?" I replied "How many MS67 Morgans do you have?" Silence... It teaches me to always look at the grade of the coin instead of the grade on the label. I really love the initials of the grading company too. Someone can mumble "NGP" and it sounds a little like "NGC".
Pillar of the Community
United States
3238 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  07:35 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fenton to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These fake graders might actually get away with it if they overgraded by +1 or +2 but NO they have to stick MS-67 on an AU details coin. Even the most naive buyer is going to be like "uh, that's a scam"
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.38 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05