Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1962 d my eyes aren't too good so just bare with me guys any thoughts?  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

United States
16 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  9:03 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Newhobby504 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

I will post more pics so you guys can really see
Edited by Newhobby504
04/20/2017 9:13 pm
Learn More...
United States
10326 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  9:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
looks normal to me. What do you think?
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating two dollar bills
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1820 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  9:29 pm  Show Profile   Check Crazyb0's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
See damage and MD along bottom of WE TRU
"I'm beginning to like the taste of my feet. I find them inside my mouth continually."
Bedrock of the Community
United States
18351 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  04:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add John1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What are you seeing as an error or variety? Please do not post sideways pics unless it is necessary to see something.
John1
( I'm no pro, it's just my humble opinion )
Searched 4+ Million Cents Since 1971
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5434 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  08:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What am I supposed to be seeing ?
Don't take life too seriously and remember it is just a passing fad ......
Michael Philip Jagger

United States
16 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  08:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Newhobby504 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sorry guys these pics are blurry but I've misplaced the coin now still looking for it but there's visible notches at the bottom of WETR line endentions right side of the O and the W in this pic but soon as I find the coin will post clearer pictures even the mint mark has raised D coming out the bottom & right side
Edited by Newhobby504
04/21/2017 09:24 am
United States
16 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  02:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Newhobby504 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well I guess I lost this coin along with my first S mint from 1974. Gotta be more careful...
Valued Member
United States
91 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  07:46 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cookiemonster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
y is the right tip of the w high
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.25 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05