Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Greetings from Victoria BC  

Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Canada
0 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  10:45 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add Helena to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Just a little note to say hello......I'm very new to collecting...and am expecting a good period of learning to commence. I figured this was a good place to start. Thanks Helena
Learn More...
United States
10326 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  10:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Fuzzy317 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
<---- expert of nothing, student of everything. My Coin Galleries
Here is: My Want List.... to work on my: Birth Year Set

Circulating Dollar Coins ......Circulating Half Dollar Coins ...... Circulating two dollar bills
Canada
0 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  10:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Helena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you so much for the warm welcome.....appreciated :)
Valued Member
Canada
200 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  11:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dorado to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
To the Forum
Canada
0 Posts
 Posted 04/20/2017  11:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Helena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dorado.....thank you so much for the nice welcome
Learn More...
United States
41842 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  11:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the Community!
Canada
0 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  12:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Helena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
jbuck.......appreciate the welcome....thank you
Pillar of the Community
United States
2373 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  1:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BStrauss3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF!
-----Burton
42+ year / Life ANA member (joined 12/1/1973)
Owned by four cats and a wife of 33 years (joined 1983)
Pillar of the Community
United States
4756 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  6:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jack jeckel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Canada
0 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  7:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Helena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thank you :)
Canada
0 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  7:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Helena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
jack jerkel and BStrauss3......thx
Pillar of the Community
Canada
8748 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  10:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joseph7420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to the CCF!
Canada
0 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  11:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Helena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thank you Joseph7420
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1870 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  12:13 am  Show Profile   Check Wade's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Wade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings from Surrey BC,

What is your area of interest?
Canada
0 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  11:31 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Helena to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Wade.......I must say that my main fascination is in ancient to medieval coinage. I have been fascinated by old Roman ruins etc since childhood....and when I think of the people that lived then and the money they carried on their person....To hold the coins to me is a strange connection across time. Thanks for asking
Learn More...
Canada
6921 Posts
 Posted Yesterday  11:49 pm  Show Profile   Check SPP-Ottawa's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add SPP-Ottawa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
to CCF... always happy to welcome another Canuck to the forum.

I used to live in Victoria... I do miss my winter golfing...
"Research is what I am doing, when I don't know what I am doing" --Wernher von Braun

Content of this post is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. See: http://creativecommons.org/licenses...0/deed.en_US

My eBay store
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05