Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

1944-S Lincoln Wheat Cent For Grading  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4878 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2017  11:08 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Another LCS pickup, when I saw the reverse, I had to have it...never seen this on a LWC before! Thoughts on a grade?

Sorry if the photos are a bit off, I took these using my proof-coin setup and these are not proof coins.

Adam (Paralyse)
ANA #3181967 - EAC #6338 - TNA - SSDC L/M
Washington 25c - Colonials - Early Copper - Morgans - VAMs...
Bedrock of the Community
Canada
10082 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  06:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SHAFTA9a to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice, MS-66RD
True North
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2644 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  08:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mcshilling to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
MS65RD
Please feel free to view my Gallery
http://www.coincommunity.org/galler...hp?cat=10523
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5625 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  09:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
There's a lot of fuzz and lint on this coin . I'm sure that this Lincoln would look much better in hand minus the lint ,especially the reverse . MS-66RD .
Don't take life too seriously and remember it is just a passing fad ......
Michael Philip Jagger

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4878 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  10:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It was fresh out of an old 2x2 that was starting to come apart. I blew it off with compressed (can) air after these were taken (I don't want to wipe it, for obvious reasons..)
Adam (Paralyse)
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13441 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  4:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Agree 66RD.
"It's amazing the things people would rather have than money."

Bedrock of the Community
United States
14092 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  6:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BadThad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, that's a beauty! EZ 66RD but I'm saying higher.

67RD
Lincoln Cent Lover!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4878 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That makes me feel better about the $8 I spent on it.

New photos coming in a minute
Adam (Paralyse)
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
13441 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  9:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coinfrog to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Problem is, no one will give you the money unless it's in a TPG holder, and you're not going to spend that money, so it's a Catch-22.
"It's amazing the things people would rather have than money."

Edited by Coinfrog
05/19/2017 9:05 pm
Pillar of the Community
Canada
9052 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  9:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Joseph7420 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am at MS-66 RD from those pictures.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4132 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  10:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Earle42 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Problem is, no one will give you the money unless it's in a TPG holder, and you're not going to spend that money, so it's a Catch-22.

A true and sad testimony as to how its not the coin, but the plastic (with a sticker for double expert opinion!), that people are valuing nowadays.

This is one beautiful cent!

- When I value " being right" more than what IS right, I am then right...a fool.
- How much squash could a Sasquatch squash if a Sasquatch would squash squash?
- Real men play Fizzbin.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4878 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  10:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's going in my Dansco 7103, I don't plan on selling it anytime soon!
Adam (Paralyse)
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.4 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05