Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Star Notes ( 2 Packs ) Las Vegas Find April 2017  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
179 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  5:38 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add goldnugget to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Another Successful Trip .With a Group of 11 Family Members. Only had ( 1 Day to Hit the Banks )This Star Note Group is Series 2013 San Francisco - Serial Number L 12294501 * and Serial Number L 1229601 * ) Unfortunate My Razor Blade cut one of the top notes in the Pack.

I am still hold the ( Brick of 1000 Star Notes from my Post on 3-18-2017 by ( goldnugget ,

Edited by goldnugget
05/19/2017 8:35 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
767 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  6:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SteveInTampa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice find
Edited by SteveInTampa
05/19/2017 9:10 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
6985 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  7:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is there writing on the top note? Or is it on a plastic protector?
Valued Member
United States
179 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  8:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add goldnugget to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks I got the message corrected, it was a 2013 Series and I took a Black Sharpie and Noted on the Top Bill it was Bad. It's the one that got cut by the razor blade
Edited by goldnugget
05/19/2017 8:40 pm
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
205 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2017  08:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rmsexauer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Goldnugget.. have you yet determined if your $1 brick is an entire brick of 1000 $1 star notes?
Valued Member
United States
179 Posts
 Posted 05/22/2017  10:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add goldnugget to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pretty well assured that it will be a Brick of 1000 Star Notes. But with the packaging labeled wrong showing 2 different Federal Reserve Branches.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.2 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05