Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

need price info on 2012 mint set  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Pillar of the Community
United States
786 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  7:06 pm Show Profile   Bookmark this topic Add basicbob101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Message
Greetings all,

I have four 2012 Canadian Mint sets that I want to post for sale on the forum, the problem is I cannot seem to find a going price. Saw one site that adv. them at $24.50 but none available, also don't know if that is US dollars or Canadian, eBay has something similar at $14.50

Also if I sell this to a Canadian buyer is there any shipping problems (extra cost) I want to price these at a very reasonable rate, esp if someone takes all four but can't decide how to price them due to possible shipping concerns to Canada. Anyway, if someone can give me input I will be ready to post these ASAP. All are still sealed and have spec sheet in envelope. thanxz, bob

Valued Member
Canada
390 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2017  12:21 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chadcoins to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
These on E-Bay are going in the range of $20.00 to $25.00 Canadian. The only thing going for these sets is the Toonie and is the last of the series before they came in with the new security features. The bad thing is the quality of the coins are very poor. As for shipping I myself shy away from US sellers due to the hassle at the border,sometimes even paying duty on Canadian coins coming back to the home land. You have to justify the shipping cost to the value of the sets.
Pillar of the Community
United States
786 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2017  12:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add basicbob101 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanxz for the info, I don't like eBay and am going to post them here for about $45 plus shipping for all.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2204 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2017  12:24 am  Show Profile   Check kuh_85's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add kuh_85 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Of interest as the last year of issue for the penny. Issue price was $23.95CDN. Catalogue price (Charlton 2017 Vol2) is $50CDN.
Canadian coins I'm looking for: http://goccf.com/t/116066
My wife's eBay store. http://stores.ebay.ca/lcoinholicsanonymous
Pillar of the Community
Canada
2204 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2017  12:29 am  Show Profile   Check kuh_85's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add kuh_85 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Canadian coins I'm looking for: http://goccf.com/t/116066
My wife's eBay store. http://stores.ebay.ca/lcoinholicsanonymous
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1088 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2017  10:48 am  Show Profile   Check TheCoinHunter's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TheCoinHunter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Last one I sold a few weeks ago with a .99 start auction sold at $26
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Canada
1823 Posts
 Posted 05/24/2017  5:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SilverDon to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is a very cool set. Original issue price $23.95, 75,000 sets
were assembled for distribution. Last Twoonie with no security
feature, last Loonie with no security feature, a 50 Cent piece which
is not found in circulation, and the last issue of the cent. It is
the last of the seven coin uncirculated sets. Seems to be a premium
at some retailers up to $50.00. Colonial Acres $47.45 for this set.
Loonie is worth $7.00 retail, and Twoonie is worth $9.00 according to
CA (Brilliant Uncirculated approximately MS-63).
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1088 Posts
 Posted 05/24/2017  10:35 pm  Show Profile   Check TheCoinHunter's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TheCoinHunter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's worth what the market bears for it. Although a couple sets did sell over $30 and one even higher on a buy it now, The average selling price for this set lately has been low to mid 20's.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.27 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05