Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Is there an online Greysheet for free?

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Valued Member
United States
497 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2010  9:57 pm Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add andrewjconners to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

I was just wondering if there was one with the latest prices (including silver and gold objects)? The grey sheet is pretty expensive for a YN like me and im not a dealer so...any help is welcome!
Thanks

Pillar of the Community
United States
1534 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2010  10:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wheatguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
No, but you can request a free physical copy on their website.
Valued Member
United States
244 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2010  11:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Wei Fun to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Once per address, at least that's what they claim. And it's not the most recent version, the one I got was about a month old. Still useful to see what it's all about, and recent enough to be fairly accurate, I figure, but if you're looking for latest prices across the board, splurge for their $13.75 pack. (I presume you're already aware, but in case not, the regular weekly edition does not have pricing for everything. It's type coins, mostly)

FWIW, I actually got two editions in my free pack, a regular edition and the not-quite-most-recent monthly.
Pillar of the Community
United States
5731 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2010  12:06 am  Show Profile Check BH1964's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add BH1964 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
NumisMedia's FMV (Fair Market Value) website is free and pretty good for retail pricing:

http://numismedia.com/fmv/fmv.shtml
ANA #R3154474
Valued Member
United States
497 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2010  11:15 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add andrewjconners to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
thanks a lot everybody and thanks for the link it helps;beherring
Learn More...
United States
21608 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2010  11:22 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I agree. I use NumisMedia from my smart phone; it is very convenient.

Keep mind that it is, as bherring mentions above, a retail price guide. You should see that price (give or take) for purchases; however, expect a substantial discount when selling. That being said, although there will always be exception, as any price guide is merely a guide.
Jbuck! ... Coin Collector since 1978 ... Learn more about my current avatar and my previous one.

Did you know that our members sell on eBay? Click Here to see CCF member eBay Sales!

Did you know that there is a better way to search eBay for the coins you want? Click Here for the CCF eBay Search Engine!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2120 Posts
 Posted 10/14/2010  11:30 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Namachieli to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yea everything price wise should be taken as ball park figures. I use it more to tell how expensive one date is from another date, or the spread of pricing for grades.

Valued Member
United States
167 Posts
 Posted 10/16/2010  2:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add ibab to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You can buy old issues of the grey sheet for pdf download for about $2.50 an issue, I pick one up periodically.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
CoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SWCoins - We Love CoinsSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.22 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05