Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Would love to see your Ship/boat coins.

Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 8
Pillar of the Community
United States
599 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2011  02:18 am Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add wolf-n-wa to your friends list Get a Link to this Message

I recently picked up the coin below at an auction for $5 bucks. I bought it because I love coins with ships or boats on them. I would love to see your coins that have ships or boats so I can get some ideas about what to go after next. I already know what the Canadian bluenose looks like and have a few. But all else I would love to see. Thanks a bunch. WOLF

Pillar of the Community
United States
599 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2011  02:23 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wolf-n-wa to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just to be clear this is a stock photo. The coin I bought is actually a golden colored uncirculated business strike. WOLF
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1040 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2011  03:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add latman100 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is my favourite ship coin. South Africa 1923 1/2 penny proof.

Valued Member
United States
122 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2011  11:59 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Michael_T to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
WOW Latman. I love the ship on that 1/2 penny!
The detail is great!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2605 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2011  12:37 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add svslav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
New Zealand 50 cents

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5471 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2011  1:02 pm  Show Profile Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Richard Barnes www.mycoins.us
(www.winsociety.org) WINS#366
eBay nohope587 ANA#1200381
Coins for trade
http://www.mycoins.us/Trade/CCFtrades.htm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1452 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2011  3:07 pm  Show Profile Check COINAHOLIC's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add COINAHOLIC to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Me likey the Boats!

Here are a few I had on my desk;

**** 183 Countries and Counting! ****

Coins For Trade

COINAHOLICS 12 STEP STORE World coins and who knows...just a spot for my fellow addicts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5471 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2011  3:29 pm  Show Profile Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coins for trade
Pillar of the Community
United States
4000 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2011  3:29 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Scooby Due to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How about a ship made with coins?

I always like this one:

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5471 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2011  3:32 pm  Show Profile Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coins for trade
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1723 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2011  3:40 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add pls to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here's my ugly ship coin that no one, not even the redoubtable SAP, has been able to identify:

More discussion here. Anyone else want to take a shot at ID'ing this one? Maybe it's really a depiction of a millipede and not a boat at all!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5471 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2011  3:47 pm  Show Profile Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coins for trade
Pillar of the Community
United States
1452 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2011  5:33 pm  Show Profile Check COINAHOLIC's eCrater Listings Bookmark this reply Add COINAHOLIC to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dragon boat;

**** 183 Countries and Counting! ****

Coins For Trade

COINAHOLICS 12 STEP STORE World coins and who knows...just a spot for my fellow addicts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5471 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2011  5:48 pm  Show Profile Check nohope587's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add nohope587 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coins for trade
Pillar of the Community
United States
2605 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2011  6:23 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add svslav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nohope posted Bermuda quarter, I also have a dollar

Pillar of the Community
United States
2605 Posts
 Posted 02/04/2011  6:25 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add svslav to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fiji, predecimal bob and decimal halfdollar

Page: of 8 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
American Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 2.97 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05