Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Doubled dies of the world

Previous Page | Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 20
Valued Member
Netherlands
397 Posts
 Posted 12/26/2011  03:26 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Sander to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very Nice mnfadzlyaj!
Lithuania
2 Posts
 Posted 12/27/2011  09:29 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dulitu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
nice doubling on 5 rials from Iran:

Valued Member
Netherlands
397 Posts
 Posted 02/22/2012  5:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Sander to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here an 1 ban 2007 from Romania.. Only doubling on top of the arms.. Last picture shows how it should be..

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9813 Posts
 Posted 02/24/2012  2:13 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DVCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
very nice doubling on both the Iran and Romania coins!
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1947 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2012  10:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wert to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here is mine...

The question is more important than the answer
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9813 Posts
 Posted 04/03/2012  11:02 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DVCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Wert, I'm going to guess that is die deterioration.
It flows towards the edges and there is no separation on the point of the 9.
Valued Member
Netherlands
397 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2012  11:55 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Sander to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here another 'small' Yugoslavian double die.. The date in the banner and top of the flames are nicely doubled..

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9813 Posts
 Posted 04/04/2012  2:27 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DVCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sander, you have a good eye for these--the separation of the X and the digits is clear.
Valued Member
Netherlands
397 Posts
 Posted 04/05/2012  06:03 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Sander to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Sander, you have a good eye for these

I had the change to buy 550 Yugoslavian coins at the bargain price of €7,- and I knew from experience that there was a reasonable change to find some double dies.. So I had an evening good fun with my loupe..
Valued Member
Netherlands
397 Posts
 Posted 04/30/2012  07:14 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Sander to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another small one from Yugoslavia.. 5 dinara 2000

Valued Member
Netherlands
397 Posts
 Posted 04/30/2012  08:11 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Sander to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Another Yugoslavian 1 Dinar 1968

Edited by Sander
04/30/2012 08:11 am
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9813 Posts
 Posted 04/30/2012  3:33 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add DVCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You're finding a lot of doubled dies!
Pillar of the Community
United States
612 Posts
 Posted 04/30/2012  3:51 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tzarmarko to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Especially from Yugoslavia! ;)
Valued Member
Netherlands
397 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2012  2:54 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Sander to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Here some nice doubling on a weak struck 50 Paisa 2038 (1981) from Nepal..

Valued Member
Netherlands
397 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2012  3:17 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Sander to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You're finding a lot of doubled dies!

Just lucky, I found most of them in 'bulk lots' I buy online..

Edited by Sander
05/05/2012 3:18 pm
Page: of 20  Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW Mintage
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 2.04 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05