Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

SHIPPED-Elemetal 2 oz Privateer Ultra High Relief Ag Round  

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19
Valued Member
United States
85 Posts
 Posted 12/05/2016  7:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ryans Rust to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mintages for first three are a couple posts up.
Pillar of the Community
United States
6943 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2016  09:12 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So it is. I was way off. I thought p1 had the lowest, huh.

How are things ryan. Good to see you chiming in
Full Pics of my Toned Avatar...
http://goccf.com/t/240873

Member: SSDC, ANA, PCGS, NGC, CAC
Valued Member
United States
85 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2016  09:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Ryans Rust to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for asking. Things are good. Wife and I are reunited and we both improved ourselves. But my safe is now empty and I must start over. Hey, it could be worse. Happy Hunting!
Pillar of the Community
United States
6943 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2016  8:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cascade to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well that's good to hear. A fresh start is never a bad thing
Full Pics of my Toned Avatar...
http://goccf.com/t/240873

Member: SSDC, ANA, PCGS, NGC, CAC
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4318 Posts
 Posted 12/06/2016  9:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nss-52 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Captain is still available at the moment.

Norm
Valued Member
United States
291 Posts
 Posted 12/10/2016  10:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpaceMaNy0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:

P1 The Privateer- 70,344
P2 Siren - 61,640
P3 The Captain - 66,839

Got my P5 the other day, this series never disappoints. Glad I got one of each.
With all these Barbers around, you'd think I'd have shorter hair.
Pillar of the Community
United States
558 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2016  09:00 am  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
In case anyone is looking for some of the (sold out) 2oz HR medals, Golden Eagle Coins still has quite a few of them and for a reasonable premium ($4.50/oz above spot) and with free shipping for orders above $99:
Siren
Captain
Kraken
Walking the Plank
Cleopatra
Grand Canyon
Liberty Island
Pearl Harbor

(No, I am not affiliated with them.)
Valued Member
Malaysia
119 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2016  6:37 pm  Show Profile   Check NK GoldsilverBrassAlu PF's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NK GoldsilverBrassAlu PF to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Final mintage of Cleoparta 2oz:
38,767 ONLY

http://www.blog.providentmetals.com...nnounced.htm
Supplying North Korea legal tender Commemorative Proof coins (Silver, Brass and Aluminum). Looking for DEALERS in US / Canada / Europe / Australia / etc. Email me for best of deals.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2482 Posts
 Posted 12/13/2016  11:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I only have 2 of the Cleopatras. Wish I had bought a few more!
Pillar of the Community
United States
558 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2016  08:48 am  Show Profile   Check omxfl's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add omxfl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2482 Posts
 Posted 12/14/2016  10:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Debrajc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@omxfl - Thanks!! I ordered 2 more and a few 1 oz. world bullion coins and found a couple more 2 oz. goodies I needed as well!

I appreciate the link
Pillar of the Community
United States
592 Posts
 Posted 12/15/2016  02:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MontanaCMR to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How is that site showing over 20,000 available?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1716 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2017  7:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Connor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I just saw that the P6 in this series was just released. The White Whale Privateer.

http://www.bgasc.com/product/2-oz-s...ds-2-oz-5-oz
Pillar of the Community
United States
1688 Posts
 Posted 04/21/2017  12:42 pm  Show Profile   Check Mister Kairu's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Mister Kairu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I guess I can continue the thread here instead of that solo P6 thread.. I called the BGASC rep about why the prices were so high for this one and they paused production it seems with a mintage of only 3,500. They said they could make more next month but I guess the uncertainty is playing a huge roll in the super high prices... I will probably have to wait it out and see if they make more or worst case scenario pony up for a more expensive one... maybe.
Albums in progress:
- US type set (61/76)
- World Crown set (24/48)
Want List!
http://goccf.com/t/219733#1879676
Valued Member
Canada
270 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2017  11:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Whitetail Junkie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
^^^ wow glad I was able to get a P 6 for the normal price.....if 3500 is the total mintage anyone who bought a tube or more is happy right now....however with the series being such a hit I can't see them not making Lots more of them.
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05