Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2012 circulated coins

Previous Page | Next Page    
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6
Pillar of the Community
Australia
829 Posts
 Posted 03/13/2012  9:07 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Ausjack to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
what'd ya do to the mint Josh..where are our coins

And remember people you can't just say I found one as proof
Formerly nancyc
Australia
3685 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  12:11 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Nevol to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Trust me, If I had any "found in the wild 2012 coins", you folks would know about it!

I wouldn't be able to keep that sort of info to myself.
A friend is a present you give to yourself.

Nancy
Pillar of the Community
Australia
639 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  03:23 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add MobOfRoos to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That's a rare photo you have posted there Trout. The coins are still in their packaging. I'm guessing you haven't got many photos like that.....

I doubt we'll start seeing 2012 coins until next year. I am still yet to see 2011 5c, 10c, 20c platypus, $1 MOR and $2. If the coins are getting so backed up maybe it's time they had a low mintage year.......
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5003 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  03:29 am  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
That's a rare photo you have posted there Trout. The coins are still in their packaging. I'm guessing you haven't got many photos like that

It's not often I find a set that I really appreciate the artwork by the mint.
The 2012 packs are exceptional so I bought a few, I have also ordered a couple more proof sets as well
Aim to Enjoy life. You only get one shot at it
Valued Member
Australia
318 Posts
 Posted 03/14/2012  04:23 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add CoinManTim to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
well; 2010 5c pieces only found their way into circulation at end of last year, so I don't know that we'll see 2011/2012 5c pieces any time soon!

Australia
31 Posts
 Posted 04/14/2012  10:29 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Nick01 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'd keep all lf my 2012 coins in their packaging and not release them into the public... Make them as scarce as possible.... I know... Imma jerk lol.......... That's unless the Mint releases them =( . That'd ruin my plan =O
Pillar of the Community
Australia
639 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2012  8:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add MobOfRoos to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well I was gobsmacked yesterday when I received this in my change.

I'm guessing it must have been from a broken up mint set.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5003 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2012  8:32 pm  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Well I was gobsmacked yesterday when I received this in my change

That is the first 2012 circulated coin I have seen
Pillar of the Community
1244 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2012  10:26 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Australian coin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Will be looking out for that!
Pillar of the Community
Australia
4411 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2012  11:05 pm  Show Profile Check enworb's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add enworb to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thats the first one I have seen as well. Hopefully we'll see that coloured $2 eventuate in November
Pillar of the Community
Australia
661 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2012  11:20 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add robster to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Following my first three days of sorting I have only reached 1912.! I am literally 100 years behind the rest of the world.!!
"Learning is an art- and an art worth learning."
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
Australia
5003 Posts
 Posted 09/15/2012  11:25 pm  Show Profile Check trout1105's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add trout1105 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
robster

Quote:
Following my first three days of sorting I have only reached 1912.! I am literally 100 years behind the rest of the world.!!

You must be from Tassie
Valued Member
181 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2012  04:18 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add karloning to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The 2011 five cent peices are trickling through in Perth now
Valued Member
Australia
316 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2012  04:49 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add penny dreadful to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm yet to find a 2011 10 cent piece in the wild, let alone a 2012.....
Valued Member
Australia
295 Posts
 Posted 09/17/2012  06:12 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add awildeheart to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, here in north Qld I've nabbed the following 2011 coins but no 2012 coins yet.

$1 CHOGM x zillions
50c x three
20c Women x one
20c Volunteers x three
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SWCoins - We Love CoinsCoins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW MintageAmerican Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.83 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05