Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Brick and mortar shops are alive and well - found a nice one in Brockville  

Previous Page

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2
Valued Member
Canada
496 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  6:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add North of 49 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks SPP, this would be a great stop for me on one of my regular trips to Ottawa.
Also I totally agree with your assessment of the different types of coin shops.
Pillar of the Community
Canada
923 Posts
 Posted 03/20/2017  6:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add oriole to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Given these favourable reviews (I have heard others too), I really must go to Brockville once the snow melts, since I do live in Ottawa.

I may add that Brockville is a nice little city, and any drive near the St. Lawrence is bound to quite scenic in season.
Valued Member
Canada
67 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2017  4:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cspence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm going to be driving from Vancouver Island to Ottawa this summer, I'll have to remember to stop by this shop.

Our eBay setups seem similar, my desk was artificially cleaned for this photo
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1033 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2017  6:16 pm  Show Profile   Check TheCoinHunter's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add TheCoinHunter to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
cspence. Where did you get your copy stand?
Valued Member
Canada
67 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2017  7:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cspence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
ebay, it is very cheaply made but it's lasted 3 years of semi-regular use.

When the plastic gears give out on this one I am going to make a simple friction one.
Valued Member
Canada
85 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2017  08:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rockfish to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hmm, I don't know cspense. Is that desk artificially cleaned or "professionally conserved"?
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1481 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2017  09:44 am  Show Profile   Check jdmern's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add jdmern to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Is that desk artificially cleaned or "professionally conserved"?

I think it's 'Market Acceptable'
Boardwalk Numismatics

http://stores.ebay.com/jdmern/
Valued Member
Canada
67 Posts
 Posted 03/22/2017  5:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cspence to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've been called many things but never "Professional"
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05