Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!
 All Forums
 General Numismatic Discussion Forums (Non Country Specific)
 Main Coin Forum

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

How many Albums/Sets are you trying to build?

Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar Of The Community
Canada
1610 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  10:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Apollo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Canada dollars
Canada 50 cents
Canada 25 cents
Canada 10 cents (slowly)
U.S. Pennies 1909-1969 (quarter of the way through)
Netherlands 10 cents
Valued Member
United States
287 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  06:55 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cali_Nick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am currently working on and think I can finish:
CC Morgan set
Washington Quarter set
Lincoln Penny Set
Peace dollar Set
Ike Set
Kennedy Set

Biggest Goal would be a complete Morgan dollar Set
Pillar Of The Community
United States
4124 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  10:25 am  Show Profile Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just 3 right now. Peace dollars....FE-Indian Head Cents....Mercury Dimes. I have a Wheaties album on the way here that will be fun to fill with roll hunting finds.
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Pillar Of The Community
United States
840 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  11:17 am  Show Profile Check kookoox10's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add kookoox10 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have several

7070 Dansco US Type Set
Both Whitman albums (45 year old albums) 09-40 Lincolns and 41-74 Lincolns (Completed - now just upgrading)
45 year old Whitman album Australian silver type set

And soon to come:
Franklin halves
Early Commems (This is going to be fun!)
Pre-68 Canadian Dollars
Valued Member
United States
354 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  2:10 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Penny Guy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Works in progress include:
US Half Cent Date set
Michigan CWT Store Cards
US Two Cent 1864 NGC Grading Set
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1323 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  2:48 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jeffrose to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
US Two Cent 1864 NGC Grading Set

PennyGuy . . sounds interesting. How about some pics in a post on the classic side. I'm sure many of us would like to see your set so far.
OPEN 24 HRS (but not in a row)
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2012  10:31 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tzcards to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mercury dime
Barber dime
Peace dollar
Barber quarters
Barber Half
Silver Eagle
Wheat penny (upgrades and need a S-VDB)

Canada:
Large cents
Half Dollar
Dimes
Nickels
Great Britain Type Set (only need some of the Crowns)

I think there are a few more as well. I would be collecting every set, but I don't have all the Danscos yet =) I'm always upgrading when possible and keep a lower grade set in a whitman folder.
Valued Member
United States
354 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2012  5:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Penny Guy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
PennyGuy . . sounds interesting. How about some pics in a post on the classic side. I'm sure many of us would like to see your set so far

I will get pics going but give me some time as I'm going out of town next week. At this point I am complete from VF30 to MS66.
Pillar Of The Community
United States
12284 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2012  10:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
At a coin show last Sunday a dealer gave me a box of Albums and Folders. Two of the Albums are for Mercury dimes. I presently have 12 full sets of those and numerous duplicates in 2x2's and rolls. Still short the 16D in sets #11 and #12 though. Not sure but I've been thinking of starting sets #13 and #14 with the latest free Albums. Sort of my favorite coin.
just carl
Pillar Of The Community
United States
1234 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2012  12:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add timsumrall to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just one, Lincoln Cent. Not sure what I'll do after that. Maybe just upgrade. I have some GB sets that could stand some work but really trying to stay on track (and budget).
Pillar Of The Community
United States
3332 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2012  1:01 pm  Show Profile Check muddler's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Working on or stuck on?

Indian cents stuck on 1964 L, 1877, 1909 s
Lincoln Cent stuck on 1909 s vdb
Mercury dime stuck on 1916 d
Peace dollar stuck on 1928
ASE, stuck on 1995 w
Early commemorative halves short 11 types
Cameo proof Franklin halves short 8

These sets are maintained with new issues:
Silver Roosevelt dimes
Silver Washington Quarters
Silver Kennedy halves
Proof commemorative Dollars
Pillar Of The Community
United States
3904 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2012  1:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add CaptainFwiffo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I presently have 12 full sets of those and numerous duplicates in 2x2's and rolls.

So it's all your fault I can't find any of the scarce dates lately!
Pillar Of The Community
United States
2277 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2012  3:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wquinn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very cool birth set with the world coins. That is a great idea.
I've been collecting, since 1975.
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
SWCoins - We Love Coins$20 Pure Silver Coin - Candy Cane Proof with Murano GlassCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW Mintage
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified Vams   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 1.75 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05