Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Coin Community Forum
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

How many Albums/Sets are you trying to build?

Previous Page
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
Canada
1610 Posts
 Posted 03/11/2012  10:11 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Apollo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Canada dollars
Canada 50 cents
Canada 25 cents
Canada 10 cents (slowly)
U.S. Pennies 1909-1969 (quarter of the way through)
Netherlands 10 cents
Valued Member
United States
287 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  06:55 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Cali_Nick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am currently working on and think I can finish:
CC Morgan set
Washington Quarter set
Lincoln Penny Set
Peace dollar Set
Ike Set
Kennedy Set

Biggest Goal would be a complete Morgan dollar Set
Pillar of the Community
United States
4776 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  10:25 am  Show Profile Check 52Raymo's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add 52Raymo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just 3 right now. Peace dollars....FE-Indian Head Cents....Mercury Dimes. I have a Wheaties album on the way here that will be fun to fill with roll hunting finds.
Oregon coin geek.....*** GO BEAVS ! ! ! ***
Pillar of the Community
United States
870 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  11:17 am  Show Profile Check kookoox10's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add kookoox10 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I have several

7070 Dansco US Type Set
Both Whitman albums (45 year old albums) 09-40 Lincolns and 41-74 Lincolns (Completed - now just upgrading)
45 year old Whitman album Australian silver type set

And soon to come:
Franklin halves
Early Commems (This is going to be fun!)
Pre-68 Canadian Dollars
Valued Member
United States
391 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  2:10 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Penny Guy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Works in progress include:
US Half Cent Date set
Michigan CWT Store Cards
US Two Cent 1864 NGC Grading Set
Pillar of the Community
United States
1324 Posts
 Posted 03/15/2012  2:48 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jeffrose to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
US Two Cent 1864 NGC Grading Set

PennyGuy . . sounds interesting. How about some pics in a post on the classic side. I'm sure many of us would like to see your set so far.
OPEN 24 HRS (but not in a row)
United States
24 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2012  10:31 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add tzcards to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mercury dime
Barber dime
Peace dollar
Barber quarters
Barber Half
Silver Eagle
Wheat penny (upgrades and need a S-VDB)

Canada:
Large cents
Half Dollar
Dimes
Nickels
Great Britain Type Set (only need some of the Crowns)

I think there are a few more as well. I would be collecting every set, but I don't have all the Danscos yet =) I'm always upgrading when possible and keep a lower grade set in a whitman folder.
Valued Member
United States
391 Posts
 Posted 03/17/2012  5:50 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Penny Guy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
PennyGuy . . sounds interesting. How about some pics in a post on the classic side. I'm sure many of us would like to see your set so far

I will get pics going but give me some time as I'm going out of town next week. At this point I am complete from VF30 to MS66.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
12674 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2012  10:17 am  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add just carl to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
At a coin show last Sunday a dealer gave me a box of Albums and Folders. Two of the Albums are for Mercury dimes. I presently have 12 full sets of those and numerous duplicates in 2x2's and rolls. Still short the 16D in sets #11 and #12 though. Not sure but I've been thinking of starting sets #13 and #14 with the latest free Albums. Sort of my favorite coin.
just carl
Pillar of the Community
United States
1234 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2012  12:46 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add timsumrall to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just one, Lincoln Cent. Not sure what I'll do after that. Maybe just upgrade. I have some GB sets that could stand some work but really trying to stay on track (and budget).
Pillar of the Community
United States
3508 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2012  1:01 pm  Show Profile Check muddler's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add muddler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Working on or stuck on?

Indian cents stuck on 1964 L, 1877, 1909 s
Lincoln Cent stuck on 1909 s vdb
Mercury dime stuck on 1916 d
Peace dollar stuck on 1928
ASE, stuck on 1995 w
Early commemorative halves short 11 types
Cameo proof Franklin halves short 8

These sets are maintained with new issues:
Silver Roosevelt dimes
Silver Washington Quarters
Silver Kennedy halves
Proof commemorative Dollars
Pillar of the Community
United States
3904 Posts
 Posted 03/19/2012  1:28 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add CaptainFwiffo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I presently have 12 full sets of those and numerous duplicates in 2x2's and rolls.

So it's all your fault I can't find any of the scarce dates lately!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2277 Posts
 Posted 03/21/2012  3:01 pm  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wquinn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very cool birth set with the world coins. That is a great idea.
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
American Silver Eagles only $2.49 over Spot!Coins Commemorating the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic GamesSWCoins - We Love CoinsCoinSniper.com is the numismatic penny auction.SELECTED Modern WORLD Coins with LOW Mintage
Coin Community Member eBay Sales - Only CCF Members Included Here
Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price  
Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  
New Forum Topics Recently Active Forum Topics

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use
Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2014 Coin Community Forums Go To Top Of Page
It took 2.28 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05