Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Crazyb0's Celebratory 333rd Post Contest!  

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6
Pillar of the Community
United States
1061 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2017  01:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MontCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like just your Birthday left to guess. I'll take a stab at it

July 26th
Learning one coin at a time.
ANA Member #3185431
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
513 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2017  09:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add lawest to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
April 3
USN
Pillar of the Community
United States
508 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2017  12:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mayflower2020 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
February 16th Today (also my brothers birthday)
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
539 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2017  12:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
You guys need to play follow the leader, benn posting a few hints! Not necessarily just here!

Pillar of the Community
United States
1061 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2017  2:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MontCollector to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
You guys need to play follow the leader, benn posting a few hints! Not necessarily just here!

But your rules say we can't do any research. Have to use the clues given in your story.
Learning one coin at a time.
ANA Member #3185431
Valued Member
United States
434 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2017  2:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CLS12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
April 29
National guard
Valued Member
United States
434 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2017  3:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CLS12 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I somehow missed page 2... ignore my guesses on already answered questions
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
539 Posts
 Posted 02/16/2017  3:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Montcollector, research meaning going online, searching name info, some may possibly be geeky enough to try, how, not sure because only two ccf members know name from before start of contest and neither cheated! Never said I wouldn't give any more hints at all.

It continues padwans!

Or has that ID-10 tea affected those neuron chains!

Edited by Crazyb0
02/16/2017 3:37 pm
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
539 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  12:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, its been nearly 24 hours and no more attempted failures!

Still one prize left, saved the best for last! What now?

TADA! RULE CHANGES IN MIDSTREAM!

Starting immediately, 1) ANY person has ONE attempt to guess my birthday. This include all who have guessed previously (you too druu) including the two winners. This keeps in the rule that you can win more than one prize. Please note some hints have been placed in this thread as well as others around the forum that I have traveled. These may be hard to find unless you saw them go by. Good luck. 2) I will end this contest at 11:59 PM Forum time, (10:59 CST=mine)

Hopefully you all are subscribed to this topic, because ain't gonna contact you directly, sorry, don't have time this weekend to do so. I don't know any other way to drum up or advertise for more attention and REALLY want to give these Wheaties away, they're wrapped and ready to go, just need an address.

Moderators, if any way to keep this contest prioritized until ended, I would greatly appreciate it, thanks.
Edited by Crazyb0
02/17/2017 1:03 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
1160 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  1:15 pm  Show Profile   Check coin197's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add coin197 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I know your real name and your birthday, because I verified all addresses before sending out all the prizes, so I won't guess again. Of course, I would use the wheat cents as a birthday gift if I did win.
ANA Member since 12/2015
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
710 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  4:21 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
"When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it."

-Carl Sagan
Valued Member
United States
433 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  5:01 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Druu to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Time for my next shot in the dark: Pi Day, March 14?
After my first guess, I re-read the story and thought this was it for sure, but some of the other clues you mentioned have me questioning it. I can see it be another well known date, unless your clues are red herrings!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
539 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  5:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Crazyb0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Ahh, druu, I can see the wheels turning but as the trucker sang,! "Why'd ya have to leave me loose wheel...!". Nope!

Edited by Crazyb0
02/17/2017 5:13 pm
Valued Member
United States
281 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  5:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpaceMaNy0 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
If I read it right, I can guess again. That guess is September 3rd.
With all these Barbers around, you'd think I'd have shorter hair.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5713 Posts
 Posted 02/17/2017  8:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Buddy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
January 10

Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.42 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05