Coin Community Forum Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest! Check out our Google+!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

All members, post your most recent US Coin purchases!  

Previous Page | Next Page    

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 327
Pillar of the Community
United States
2440 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2017  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BStrauss3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, my want and means are presently unaligned. Wants are things like an 1850s double eagle in XF, 1863, 1864, 1865, 1866 3cs in XF. Means are like the $5 discount box.

But I go, have fun, talk to people about coins. It's not bad...
-----Burton
43+ year / Life ANA member (joined 12/1/1973)
Owned by four cats and a wife of 33 years (joined 1983)
Learn More...
United States
42663 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2017  11:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
But I go, have fun, talk to people about coins. It's not bad...
As long as you get something out of it.
Pillar of the Community
United States
2857 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2017  1:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mkman123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
@bstrauss3 It would be too hard for me to leave empty handed.......I would probably grab a few fv of 90% or some silver dollars if I couldn't find much of anything else haha
Pillar of the Community
United States
2440 Posts
 Posted 05/16/2017  4:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BStrauss3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I'm holding out for the 'good' stuff. One of the local 'dealers' is starting to sell off the hoarding he did while dealing. So we're into the boxes of 'stuff' at the bottom of the 'safe'. Going back at least to 1990.

The down side is he knows me, knows of my interests (the problem of being members of the same coin club) and he knows what things are worth. The up side is there is lots of really cool stuff for my odd slab collection.

From him, I've picked up the Fleur De Coin slab I posted weeks back, an ANACS/CoinWorld 40th anniversary silver round, a couple of CompuGrade slabs and some other stuff. And he'll have a table @ TNA in a few weeks with more boxes to be unearthed. Plus if I go through his buddy who runs the table for him, the buddy asks for a price and then knocks $5 off...
-----Burton
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4878 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2017  02:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
1856 Lib Seated 10c, G/AG, $5

1923 (D?) Peace dollar, picked up for my bullion stack, for $16.

1950 Washington 25c, PCGS MS66, red/gold/green obv, dark red/gold rev, Registry Set small upgrade.

Adam (Paralyse)
ANA #3181967 - EAC #6338 - TNA - SSDC L/M
Washington 25c - Colonials - Early Copper - Morgans - VAMs...
Pillar of the Community
United States
2440 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2017  10:38 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BStrauss3 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Adam - love the dime, that coin really worked hard!
-----Burton
Learn More...
United States
42663 Posts
 Posted 05/17/2017  11:56 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A nice batch, paralyse.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
4878 Posts
 Posted 05/18/2017  10:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add paralyse to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
What happens when I go to the LCS today...?

A couple of these are eBay purchases that came in today or were recently in, the rest are from today's LCS visit!
Adam (Paralyse)
ANA #3181967 - EAC #6338 - TNA - SSDC L/M
Washington 25c - Colonials - Early Copper - Morgans - VAMs...
Learn More...
United States
42663 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  11:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
What happens when I go to the LCS today...?
Looks like a grouping of pure joy.
Valued Member
United States
57 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  2:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BuffaloNuts to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well you asked for pictures, so without further ado...

Lets start with the Morgans.
1884 CC GSA. Sadly, she has some heavy bag marks on her.

1882 CC

1890CC This was one of the last lots of the auction. I paid $185... Good deal?

1884 cc Didn't realize I had this one when I bought the GSA one... Oops

1898s

1897o

1888s

I bought this Seated dime for $40. It was labeled as closed 3 when it is pretty hard to miss the arrows. Is that some doubling I see, or am I just wishing?

A nice SLQ for $47.50

A very nice Barber dime also for $40

And many other things some pictured here.

Learn More...
United States
42663 Posts
 Posted 05/19/2017  4:22 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looks like you have been having a good time, BuffaloNuts. Nice mix!
United States
43 Posts
 Posted 05/20/2017  8:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nicelytoned to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Valued Member
United States
57 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2017  12:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add BuffaloNuts to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dude that is one sweet quarter.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
1873 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2017  01:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add spruett001 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
This is my most recent purchase. I'll certainly check it out when it arrives but, it's not for me and will leave shortly after if everything's kosher.

I'm pretty sure my next purchase will be a 7070 album.
"When you make the finding yourself - even if you're the last person on Earth to see the light - you'll never forget it."

-Carl Sagan
Learn More...
United States
42663 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2017  01:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice, nicelytoned and spruett001!
Page: of 327 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Coin Community Member eBay Sales

Ending Soon   Newly Listed   Lowest Price   Highest Price   Certified Coins   Certified VAMs   Certified Errors  

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2017 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.66 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.05