Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From? A Place To Introduce Yourself

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,781 / Views: 365,369Next Topic
Page: of 253
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 01/11/2023  8:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Blubutterfli to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello. :) I am from Southern California. I don't really have anything specific that I collect yet. Just things I like or find interesting. Anything with butterflies I keep regardless of worth. Lol. Thank you for letting me join your coin family. :)
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 01/13/2023  10:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Antonioxoh to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all,
I've collected for years. I still don't know anything. But I learn fast and have plenty of collecting books in my library. lol
I am from the Blue Grass state, Love the mountains and Hills. I'm from the fast growing city of Somerset, Kentucky. USA

Antonioxoh
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/14/2023  7:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nycsilversurfer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, silver stacker and comic book coin enthusiast here from NYC!
United Kingdom
1 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2023  1:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add FreshMint23 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey guys. Just popping in from Scotland; just curious about some coins I got
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2023  6:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Susie8053 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi. I'm new here from Virginia in the US. I am new to coin collecting and love it! I am also learning a lot! I have a new respect for coins. I look forward to learning more here.
United States
5 Posts
 Posted 01/15/2023  8:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Cruzgma to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello. I'm from Santa Cruz, CA in the US. A couple years ago I started looking at the coins my husband had held on to and was going to research but never got around to it. That led me to Youtube and BlueRidgeSilverHound where I have really tried to learn as much as I can. I'm wondering where I can get a reliable estimate of what a coin is worth. Grading isn't and option due to the expense. Nice to meet you guys. And any advice/help would be appreciated.
United States
6 Posts
 Posted 01/16/2023  3:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Goldminer to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I live in a very small town in New Mexico, USA. I've tried my hand at collecting sports cards with my 10 year old son. I'm an avid rock-hounder, and just started collecting coins.
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 01/17/2023  12:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HummStar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I am from upstate ny. I have been collecting error coins for a while. Just have'nt sold anything yet. I am excited to learn more about all this. Enjoy everyone...
United States
12 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2023  05:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Abutcher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Salt Lake City, Utah

When I can't sleep I look at Pennie's!

I just inherited my Dad's penny collection and am here to learn! I never knew Pennie's could be so interesting!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2023  2:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hislady to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hislady,Manchester, TENNESSEE
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 01/18/2023  4:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Curly82ABN to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Coatesville, PA USA
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 01/21/2023  09:28 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ErrorT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all, thank you for being you!
Thank you for knowing more than myself in this area.
New Zealand
2 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2023  01:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Woodrunner to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Christchurch, New Zealand
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 01/26/2023  6:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Beex13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I've lived all over, but I live in the horse capital of the USA :) which would be Ocala, FL!
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 01/27/2023  05:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JdgmntAngel to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello from Phoenix,AZ !
Page: of 253
Previous TopicReplies: 3,781 / Views: 365,369Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.46 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: