Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Dearborn's Dansco Lincoln Cent Collection

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 34 / Views: 2,982Next Topic Page 3 of 3
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
17910 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2021  11:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your welcome Helder , anytime . Just don't say your going to put together a Capped Bust half dollar Set ! That would be a little hard for me to help you out with .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Pillar of the Community
United States
3899 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2021  1:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like the collection is coming along nicely!
Pillar of the Community
United States
3899 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2021  1:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KenKat to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just don't say your going to put together a Capped Bust half dollar Set ! That would be a little hard for me to help you out with

Well dang, there goes that idea.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10952 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2021  1:23 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Your welcome Helder , anytime . Just don't say your going to put together a Capped Bust half dollar Set ! That would be a little hard for me to help you out with .

But,but,but... Mannnn.. ok
Pillar of the Community
United States
5362 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2021  4:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Tony if those coins were for Helder , I think Dearborn stole my coins!!

Dearborn you may need to send me a gold bar and the puppy that coin frog forgot to send so that we are all even
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10952 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2021  5:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Dearborn you may need to send me a gold bar and the puppy that coin frog forgot to send so that we are all even

Well now, I think I finally have a use for the lead bar and the iron pyrite I was holding onto for a 'rainy day'.
Give me time to get that lead bar electroplated with the pyrite and in the mean time, I need to find a young Tasmanian Devil to package up and get sent off to you..
Pillar of the Community
United States
5362 Posts
 Posted 09/11/2021  5:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Make sure you put air holes, I don't want Tazzy to not have enough air. I want a spunky Tazzy
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10952 Posts
Learn More...
United States
116100 Posts
 Posted 09/13/2021  11:53 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
A huge thanks goes out to Tony for helping me upgrade some of the pre 1959 coins I have.
Excellent!

Quote:
Who knows - but be sure that I will be examining each one before deciding which to swap out in my Dansco album.
Good luck!
Valued Member
United States
173 Posts
 Posted 03/09/2022  6:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Alpha33 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PCGS really blew the call on that one bigly.
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
69 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  1:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DaRukus660 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
love it. I am new, so I am thinking about starting here!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10952 Posts
 Posted 06/25/2022  4:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks @DaRukus660: It was fun putting it all together. And you will have fun assembling a cent collection too.
And to CCF!
Edited by Dearborn
06/25/2022 4:54 pm
Valued Member
United States
454 Posts
 Posted 06/26/2022  4:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add thecoinczar to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A collection to be proud of. Very nice.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10952 Posts
Valued Member
United States
118 Posts
 Posted 06/29/2022  2:36 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Boba Debt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Nice collection

You should consider migrating it to CAPS pages with custom Backer Cards in 2023 when we know the pennies ahve definitly ended
Page 3 of 3   Previous TopicReplies: 34 / Views: 2,982Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.53 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: