Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle Proof Enrollments Open

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 121 / Views: 5,588Next Topic
Page: of 9
Pillar of the Community
United States
509 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2022  7:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Has the Mint given up on sending enrollment confirmation emails? My order is processing, but I never received a confirmation email. I don't recall the last enrollment order that received one.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11578 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2022  8:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received my shipping confirmation a few hours ago. For this particular enrollment, I only received a notice to validate my address and billing info 2-3 weeks ago, and then the "shipped" notice from a couple hours ago. I did get a notice from my bank on the 30th saying my card had been charged so I can definitely piece the timeline together.

So, you should at least have a charge on your card from a couple days back.

Cheers!
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11578 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2022  8:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
American Eagle 2022 One Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin EG....worth buying?

We need more detail... link, price, anything? We're not mind readers, sir.
Valued Member
United States
437 Posts
 Posted 06/01/2022  8:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I also received my shipping confirmation.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10452 Posts
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2022  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChicagoCoinGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It took a while but I finally got my enrollment shipping email too. Looking forward to getting these.
Valued Member
United States
82 Posts
 Posted 06/02/2022  11:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add eaglebub7 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is this for the "W" uncirculated/burnished? Curious because I had no option to enroll in the "S" proof, which is not to be minted until summer.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10452 Posts
United States
22 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2022  9:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Excalibur1701 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Anyone surprised that the American Eagle 2022-W uncirculated dollar hasn't sold out yet? Limit of 160,000
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10452 Posts
 Posted 06/03/2022  9:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am. but then with the price surge of common items like GAS skyrocketing it maybe not too surprising. For a very small gas fueled car - one uncirculated ASE is = to one tank full of low grade gas.
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2022  12:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChicagoCoinGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Good point, Dearborn. And other than Amoco Silver (remember that?) I don't recommend putting silver in your tank! But yes, my SUV requires almost exactly one ASE-W to cover the cost here in Chicago.

Edit: my 5 are slated to arrive Monday. Impressive that yours are already in hand.
Edited by ChicagoCoinGuy
06/04/2022 12:20 am
Pillar of the Community
United States
553 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2022  12:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I looked on the website, assuming that trick looking at the webpage coding is still true, there's 16k and change left.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10452 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2022  12:33 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I don't recommend putting silver in your tank! But yes, my SUV requires almost exactly one ASE-W to cover the cost here in Chicago

and my Truck takes 3 ASE-W's to fill up from almost empty....
Valued Member
United States
437 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2022  6:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received my ASE W this morning.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
10452 Posts
Page: of 9
Previous TopicReplies: 121 / Views: 5,588Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.4 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: