Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Silver Premiums Are Out Of Control!

First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 52 / Views: 3,137Next Topic
Page: of 4
Valued Member
United States
473 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2022  03:00 am  Show Profile   Check Chopped Triumphs's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Chopped Triumphs to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It just hit 22.25 where do you think it will level off?

Pillar of the Community
United States
4275 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2022  07:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add fistfulladirt to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
It just hit 22.25 where do you think it will level off?
I'm going to say $19.78, in a week.
When I listen to LED ZEPPELIN...so do my neighbors...
Roll hunting since '77
Dirt fishing since '72
Pillar of the Community
United States
4849 Posts
 Posted 11/15/2022  7:00 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
SD Bullion has a sale on random date Kangaroo's for $5.49 over spot. Picked up 10 for $284. Being the random nature of this order I don't know if all the dates will be the same or a mix of dates. Anyone have any experience with this? Not that the dates will matter, just wanna be in the "know".
Edited by TheForce
11/15/2022 7:01 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4849 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2022  08:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I was supposed to get my Kangaroos yesterday but it seems the delivery was delayed. So many places are understaffed. But anyways I think they should be here today!!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4849 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2022  11:03 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The Kangaroos just arrived. The random dates were all 2022 and that is A-OK with me. My air-tites from OnFireGuy also arrived so good timing!
Pillar of the Community
United States
2122 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2022  2:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Connor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So I was at a pretty big estate auction today here in eastern NC. Regular average date Morgan's and Peace dollars were going for $55-$90 dollars a piece. Nothing special here at all. I couldn't believe they were selling that high.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
596 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2022  3:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hondo Boguss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Uninformed people make bad decisions in those situations - auction fever and FOMO (fear of missing out).
Inordinately fascinated by bits of metal with strange markings and figures
Pillar of the Community
United States
2122 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2022  3:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Connor to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Your right Hondo. I thought about approaching them and telling them I had some they could buy for the prices they were paying.
Valued Member
United States
113 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2022  4:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nycstlrr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Man, I bet the auctioneer was loving that.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
596 Posts
 Posted 11/19/2022  5:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hondo Boguss to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Today on HiBid there are 10 oz silver bars going for $250. Add in %15 buyers premium + shipping and it ends up $7.75 over spot. That's close to %13 premium.
Inordinately fascinated by bits of metal with strange markings and figures
Valued Member
United States
474 Posts
 Posted 11/21/2022  08:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jaxenro to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Premiums simply reflect what buyers are willing to pay for recognizable or "name brand" physical silver, I.e. ASE's. Spot price bears only a superficial relationship to small amounts of physical or lots under 1,000 ounces
Valued Member
United States
52 Posts
 Posted 11/26/2022  3:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Windmiller to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I am seeing mint monster boxes of 500 @ 18k-22k now. AGE & buff premiums are climbing too. I've been thinking of exchanging ASE for AGEs with thought silver may falter during a recession and gold climb.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4849 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2022  1:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
SD Bullion has a sale on Kangaroo's right now, $4.49 over spot. Tempting...
Pillar of the Community
United States
4849 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2022  2:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So I gave in and bought 10 more Kangaroos and this time with a check. Trying to get my dollar cost average down. Not really in any hurry. The credit card fees aren't desirable at all.
Pillar of the Community
United States
4849 Posts
 Posted 12/01/2022  6:30 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add TheForce to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just got my 10 SML coins from the Black Friday sale from SD Bullion. Once I get my Kangaroos I'll have 50oz, the most I've ever had actually. The air-tites and tubes for them are kinda pricey (OnFireGuy) but I want to protect my investments.
Page: of 4
Previous TopicReplies: 52 / Views: 3,137Next Topic  
First Page | Previous Page
Showing last 15 replies.

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.35 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: