Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From? A Place To Introduce Yourself

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 3,599 / Views: 340,181Next Topic
Page: of 240
Valued Member
United States
112 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2022  11:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SpeedDemonND to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Connecticut, USA
Valued Member
Indonesia
66 Posts
 Posted 05/15/2022  09:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Solo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Hello, you are talking my language now....

Yes dave700x, but sorry for my poor grammar.

Maybe I will post a new topic about my first Morgan. 1878 Philly 7tf, PAF Long nock. Hope you and others expert here may help me.

Thank you rggoodie for warm welcome.

God bless.
India
19 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2022  08:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Amit Kher to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hello all
I'm from city of Raipur, capital of State Chhattisgarh (CG), Central India

I casually started a coin collection in my early 20s, pursued it for 10-15 yrs then life happened :)

Now at 60 I first thought of disposing the collection but wanted to organise & catalog it before approaching someone & it's grown on me so much that now I'm not so sure whether to continue the collection or dispose it :)

So here I'm looking for help on coins identification & learning

thanks for accepting me as a member
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 05/30/2022  4:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Teenytiny to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Cherryville, North Carolina
United States
19 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2022  1:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add errorluvr to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From Denver Colorado but now live in Athens Alabama
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2022  3:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MM49 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
How's it going coin people? I'm from San Francisco CA USA I am MM49.
Valued Member
United States
339 Posts
 Posted 06/04/2022  4:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bugil46 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Brooksville, Florida
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 06/06/2022  03:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add NumiNewLady to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all! I'm Amber and I am in a podunk back water town in north Florida called Interlachen. Not much but drugs, crime & gators around here. I decided to go back to numismatics, which I had quit after I lost my collections multiple times to local thieves. Life is different and I am no longer in fear of robbery so here I am!
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 06/06/2022  10:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rae27 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi from South Florida! #128526; My dad has always been a big coin collector and I've just recently started looking for rare and error US coins as a hobby! Been searching for some guidance and this has been the most informative and helpful group I have found yet, so I am happy to be here!
Switzerland
18 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2022  12:11 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add norman02 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all
I am residing in Switzerland in the Alps near to Davos. Having retired I have now found a new interest in coins. The American coins seem to gel with me the best of all.
I hope being a newbie I will be able to learn a lot and yeah may post some crazy things.
Thanks for accepting me.
United States
18 Posts
 Posted 06/08/2022  6:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nulte to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm a desert rat from Tucson Az, 40+ years collecting all types of tokens coins medallions and currency. Have a deep fondness for keeping crooks on their toes and protecting the coin collecting community from criminals who prey on unsuspecting new and old collectors, using sites like ebay, and try to inform as MANY people that I can , when I find one that is especially rotten.
Switzerland
18 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2022  03:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add norman02 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi there
I am from Switzerland....in the alp region Davos
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5511 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2022  05:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add chafemasterj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
. . .this has been the most informative and helpful group I have found yet.

It is amazing the professionalism, kindness and knowledge that the members of this forum bring to the table.

Would like to welcome everyone that is relatively new to the forum.

You've come to a phenomenal place to share and learn. Explore and Enjoy!

I am from a medium sized Chicago western suburb called Wheaton. Nice place but man am I starting to dread the winters. Wife and I have been talking already about where we might retire. Someplace warm but not crazy hot during the summers.
Check out my counterstamped Lincoln Cent collection:
http://goccf.com/t/303507
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 06/09/2022  06:34 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add easyak to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I live in Sitka Alaska (last 16yrs) originally from Gilbert Arizona. Hello all.
United States
41 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2022  09:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Camrdaddy19 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My name is Chris. I'm from America (Nebraska). Dad got me interested in coons some years back. I strayed away for a while but now I'm trying to get a collection going. My wife enjoys talking going and it was her talking about them that got me Interested again amd now has me looking at pennies, dimes, nickles and quarters through a magnifying glass for hours on end. I think she I quietly kicking herself for unleashing the beast! I look forward to talking coins and getting some insight on a few I have sitting here. Thanks!
Page: of 240 Replies: 3,599 / Views: 340,181Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: