Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From? A Place To Introduce Yourself

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 3,687 / Views: 353,007Next Topic
Page: of 246
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2022  7:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add WKnight95 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fort Smith Arkansas, USA

I like finding and selling rare and 1 of a kind coins and currency.
I don't and won't sell on EBay, but that's just person preference.
I prefer high grade auctions, private auctions, and rare cases in person or secured direct sales.

If or when I post something, anyone is welcome to contact me personally about it if they like.

Nice to meet everyone and once I get photo system replaced I'll be happy to post things.
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 07/19/2022  10:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Shanesaw1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello fellers, I'm from North Alabama, just south of Huntsville. Been a lurker for a while, but finally come across one I need a trained eye for. I've got a 1941 D penny that has a lot going on. I gather this "hi, my name is" forum ain't the time or if the place. So please be on the look out for a new post I'll call 1941 D penny with some wide hips. Thanks fellers. Glad y'all get to hear from me.
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 07/23/2022  9:54 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add kermie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I hale from the heartland of the USA. Been collecting some type of coin scine I was 8 yrs old. I particularly love cents. Other items my significant other and myself actively collect are Morgan's,Silver Eagles, and I also have an appreciation for currency from other countries and from the Confederacy. Thank you for allowing me to join and I really look forward to improving my knowledge from participating with this forum.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 07/25/2022  6:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Catatonic1 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
NW Florida Panhandle (USA)
>>>newbie....
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2022  2:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hlking13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hello I'm Deborah form Charleston South Carolina I foung this on community on a search for my 1925 buffalo five cent piece
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 07/26/2022  8:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Angelmuse724 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Phoenix Arizona !
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/27/2022  11:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add nyilva to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I am Darlene from Henrico VA.
United Kingdom
0 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2022  11:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bazza to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone I'm from the Uk on the border between Scotland and England, I have mainly English Scottish Irish and American coins plus one or two from the rest of the world, I also have in my collection some paper money from Uk and USA.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3402 Posts
 Posted 07/28/2022  12:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kopper Ken to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Bazza...love the UK 10p Alphabet coins, the 50p and 2 Pound coins...great variety.

KK
United States
14 Posts
 Posted 07/30/2022  5:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ddreisba to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm Don, also from Penna. Dutch country, but for last fifty years I have lived in Michigan, three blocks from Lake Superior.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2022  8:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Topher74 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Indiana.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 07/31/2022  8:28 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Topher74 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from Indiana. I don't know what happened on the original post.
Learn More...
United States
116343 Posts
 Posted 08/01/2022  08:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
I don't know what happened on the original post.
You needed a period after Indiana. Without a period it looks like:

Indi ANA
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2022  01:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lmcantrell to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hello from SC
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/03/2022  07:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kadiemae to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey there, I'm in the US here. Hoarding coins as usual. maybe y'all won't mind sharing advice tips or recommendations with a newbie here. Hope all is well your way.
Edited by Kadiemae
08/03/2022 07:56 am
Page: of 246 Replies: 3,687 / Views: 353,007Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.52 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: