Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From? A Place To Introduce Yourself

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,732 / Views: 360,354Next Topic
Page: of 249
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 08/06/2022  03:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add HanK82 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My name is Shane I'm from good ol' New York USA
Canada
4 Posts
 Posted 08/07/2022  10:08 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lazy Leopard to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, I'm from Canada #127464;#127462; I'm in Quarantine in Ireland and have plenty of time to surf these pages today.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 08/09/2022  2:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Chiver69 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey hey -- coin collector from Austin, TX here!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2022  9:40 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ccc51 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Everyone,

I am from Addison, Illinois. New to collecting and love learning about this great hobby.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 08/11/2022  11:44 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add abott14 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone-- My name is Alisha & I'm from Pasco , WA. Found this site to be very helpful and educational so I was happy to sign up and hopefully gain some extra insight on coins and currency. Thank-you in advance for all the help given.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  01:16 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Tmoneyy48 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My name is tori I am from hobbs new mexico (currently)..born and raised in San Angelo texas.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/12/2022  11:57 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dmen to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone! New coin collector here.
I'm from San Diego California and recently have been checking out those pennies, looking for that 1943 steel. lol
I have found other interesting coins that I will probably ask for your expertise on. Thank you everyone! Talk to you soon!
United States
15 Posts
 Posted 08/13/2022  2:48 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Traveler79 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello from California San Francisco bay area
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 08/19/2022  10:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CoffeeTime to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm from the Midwest. Fairly specific eh? Grew up on the east coast.
Australia
8 Posts
 Posted 08/21/2022  10:13 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add b0ssy11 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Brisbane, Australia
Learn More...
United States
16071 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2022  07:28 am  Show Profile   Check rggoodie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add rggoodie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
rggoodie
aka Richard
"catch em doing something right"
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2022  10:00 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add boheler to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I'm boheler from south carolina been collecting about 2yrs.th asks for the add.
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 08/22/2022  12:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Kcmoney40 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone I'm new to the game. From Kansas city Mo.GO CHIEFS! Looking foward to show of what I have collect for the past 2years and getting great advice from all you Coin Heads! Thanks for letting me join
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2022  08:01 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Seahound to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
New from PA
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 08/23/2022  2:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Patty701 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Howdy, Patty701 from East Tennessee.
Page: of 249 Previous TopicReplies: 3,732 / Views: 360,354Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.58 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: