Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From? A Place To Introduce Yourself

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,788 / Views: 366,063Next Topic
Page: of 253
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2022  7:12 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Oyder to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Was born in Iowa but grew up mainly in Michigan.
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 08/24/2022  8:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mtodd1775 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello all. Just joined yesterday. I am from Dallas, TX USA. I have collected coins since I was a small child but never took it seriously until I realized that I had collected over 300 board games and could not find space to keep them all. I turned back to collecting coins - much smaller. I have rediscovered how much fun and satisfying it is to find/obtain a beautiful old coin and am sharing this with my 8 year old son.
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 08/26/2022  8:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add DLane313 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone I'm Laney
from Detroit, Michigan
United States
6 Posts
 Posted 08/27/2022  11:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wbc0609 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

I just inherited 20 or so silver dollars and have been very interested in them since. I'ma medic and between calls I generally expand my knowlegde by reading what I can on these, Indian Head cents and Inidan head eagle gold coins. Thanks for the add and look forward to some terrific conversations.
Valued Member
China
85 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2022  02:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Wan to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone.I am Chinese in Chengdu, China; I am an US coins fan. I have a beautiful collection of early US silver and copper.
United States
8 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2022  10:10 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Hero2511 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dearborn MI
United States
10 Posts
 Posted 08/28/2022  10:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Coachk2525 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Greetings, new member here from Massachusetts. inherited boxes of coins (Pennie's, nickels, dimes, half and silver dollars as well as a few bills). Interested in learning from others after I found a 1944 Wheat penny with what looks like a die grease error similar to another coin on your forum. Not sure what to do with it next to validate it's a true error.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/29/2022  02:52 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jMIKAc to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello my name is J. I collect Morgan dollars mostly. I'm from New Jersey in the beautiful U S of A!!!
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 08/29/2022  6:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add flyguy308 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all. New here and new to coin collecting in general. My wife just inherited a massive coin collection from her mom. It included over 50 lbs of junk silver of which three are bank bags of 1964 s, d, and p mint marks. Looking forward to getting some help in figuring out what to do next. Thanks, Don
United States
4 Posts
 Posted 08/29/2022  6:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add flyguy308 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All, Happy to get involved from Oklahoma. My wife inherited from her mother bags of junk silver coins. Looking forward to seeing if any are hidden treasures. Thanks, Don
Valued Member
United States
255 Posts
 Posted 08/29/2022  6:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add I6609 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Born and raised in flint Michigan you know where you don't drink the water
United Kingdom
5 Posts
 Posted 08/30/2022  3:09 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Valarie Ann to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello.
I'm Valarie Ann from Caerphilly, Wales (Caerffili, Cymru).
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 08/31/2022  5:46 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add AliceInChange to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Fantastic day from Southern Alabama!
I'm new to collecting and eager to continue learning! I have days
where it's all coins and days where it's all star notes. Today is both!
My newest find...1 of 3 "W" quarters from a carwash, all in a week!
I'm so glad to be here and thanks for the teachings so far!
Happy hunting everyone!
Canada
0 Posts
 Posted 09/03/2022  11:07 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add pinchingpennies to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From the vast frozen flat lands of southern Ontario I'm not new to the use of this handy forum but I am new to being a member its been so helpful and great to see reviews and information from real people. Excited to be here
United States
8 Posts
 Posted 09/06/2022  12:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lkirk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
hello my name is Lynn. I am from a small southern town in the United States. My brother and I have started looking at coins trying to notice mistakes and oddities! We are very new to this and I got lucky and found your forum to join ! As soon as I figure out how I will post my first unusual coin !! Nice to meet y'all ! Thank you
Page: of 253 Previous TopicReplies: 3,788 / Views: 366,063Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2023 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: