Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Where Are You From? A Place To Introduce Yourself

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 3,718 / Views: 359,370Next Topic
Page: of 248
United States
7 Posts
 Posted 10/07/2022  06:18 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lkirk to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello y'all ! My name is Lynn Kirk. I'm from a lil community called Ryan's Well. It's our lil piece of heaven on earth right outside of Fulton, Ms.very new to this got a couple of coins I will be posting to see if anyone thinks I might have something !!

Thank Y'all,
Lynn
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 10/09/2022  03:22 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Railsiderustique to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi guys. My name is Kae. I lost my son recently, so I needed a hobby to occupy myself with. So I'm currently trying to learn about coin collecting. I've been metal detecting and searching lickety change in hopes to find a treasure! However, I need lots of help because I'm clueless, and you tube videos haven't seemed to answer my questions.
I'm a 35 year olds female and I live in the USA In Ohio. Thanks for allowing me to join your community and someone, please help me because I have tons of coins I have tons of questions about!! Thanks for your help and support in advance!
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2022  2:52 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add cristi_88 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, my name is Christi, I am from Riverside, CA :) I do not have any knowledge whatsoever in regards to collecting coins. I am excited to start learning and am glad to be here.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2022  11:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add rednlori1982 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey I'm new can I some help
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2022  7:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Pumablanca to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I'm from san bernardino, california.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/15/2022  12:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bicentennial76 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Everyone,I'm new to collecting coins,I'm from eastern United States #127482;#127480; thank you.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2022  8:03 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add KScoin to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Y'all! New to coins, but 30 years of treasure hunting and traveling. BTW I'm from rural SW Kansas! Nice to meet you. My interest are in rate varieties and mint errors.
Ukraine
1 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2022  05:20 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Malyucov to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello everyone, here from Kyiv, Ukraine. My name is Yurii.
I am interested in coins from all over the world. I am new to this resource. I collect World coins, by year and issue.
Today we have 239 day of war against russian federation. But no one can stop me from adding to my collection and communicating with my brothers in the hobby
Peace for everyone!
Valued Member
Learn More...
United States
66 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2022  11:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jfeed to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I live in central Arkansas and have been collecting "change" for over 50 years. Absolutely addicting hobby...love it.
United States
0 Posts
 Posted 10/21/2022  12:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Montaure to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for excepting my request. My name's Michael I was born and raised in N Idaho and now live in Missouri. I'm going to start out mainly to collect Lincoln's. I wish everyone to have a Awesomely Awesome weekend and may everyone find what they are looking for...
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2022  2:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Soyth2015 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
From a small town in upstate NY,above Albany
United States
1 Posts
 Posted 10/22/2022  2:32 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ProfessorIsIn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hi I am Karen from Oregon and I bought old Indian/Mughal coins almost 40 years ago and I would like to identify them! Thanks!
United States
2 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2022  02:04 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Mnewsom to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm in Alaska. Loving it!
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2022  11:55 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Croc13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hey what's up everyone, my name is Ceci and I'm in Texas... New to the collection world... So far I've not struck gold but this is very time consuming & so pretty interesting.. I've gotten BANKNOTES & LOTS OF COINS n I think I may of just come across the 1943 NICKLE W/P @ 4.7g.... various others as well but idk what to do to get them graded or if they are even worth getting graded... New as can be... Thx!!...
United States
3 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2022  12:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Croc13 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, hopefully this time I get it right... My name is Ceci. I am from USA TEXAS... Very new to this collection life but over all it is a beautiful thing... Thx
Page: of 248 Previous TopicReplies: 3,718 / Views: 359,370Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.43 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: