Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Post Your Stories & Pix Of Found Money

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 532 / Views: 34,286Next Topic
Page: of 36
Pillar of the Community
United States
759 Posts
 Posted 03/26/2022  3:06 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add MisterT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just got this in circulation from a local store today. I can't tell for sure of the variety, large or small.

Learn More...
United States
114800 Posts
 Posted 03/26/2022  9:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
After a long 'drought' I've found two coins in parking lots in 24 hours - a nicely-preserved 1996 1p with lots of lustre... and a scratched-up 2p from the year 2000...
Excellent!

Quote:
Just got this in circulation from a local store today. I can't tell for sure of the variety, large or small.
You what!?
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
10680 Posts
 Posted 05/21/2022  05:30 am  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
First coin I've picked up off the sidewalk for ages - I found this nicely toned 2005 penny yesterday!

Learn More...
United States
114800 Posts
 Posted 05/23/2022  10:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
First coin I've picked up off the sidewalk for ages - I found this nicely toned 2005 penny yesterday!
Outstanding!
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
10680 Posts
 Posted 06/18/2022  2:54 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Walking in London this morning, I noticed a bit of paper lying on the ground. As I got closer, I realised it was a United States $5 bill!

Some American tourist is $5 poorer! (If a CCF member lost it, I'll send it to them if they can tell me exactly where in London they lost it!)

When I went to the station to get my train home, I found a 2011 5p piece on the platform!
Bedrock of the Community
United Kingdom
10680 Posts
 Posted 07/03/2022  5:33 pm  Show Profile   Check NumisRob's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add NumisRob to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Found an almost immaculate 2019 5p on the sidewalk today!
Learn More...
United States
114800 Posts
Page: of 36 Previous TopicReplies: 532 / Views: 34,286Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.34 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: