Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2021 Peace And Morgan Dollars!

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Replies: 2,075 / Views: 96,270Next Topic
Page: of 139
Pillar of the Community
United States
573 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2021  5:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wonder why I have my CC already but so many of you do not yet have yours? Seems odd... Maybe they are going alphabetically? ;-) Also, all of those listings on Ebay for them, and I think I only saw two who actually had the coins in-hand! And have you SEEN the asking prices?
Pillar of the Community
United States
1008 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2021  7:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add JasonKflo to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Peace dollars just went to processing as well.
Valued Member
United States
254 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2021  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lunch Money to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My S, D, O and CC Morgan's all say shipped now. And the Peace has moved to processing. Pretty exciting! Unfortunately, I missed the final Morgan, so having these in hand may not be the end of my quest to make a full set. I see some trading in my future.
Valued Member
United States
378 Posts
 Posted 10/24/2021  11:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Peace dollar gone back to processing, also my CC been charged.
Edited by Reno32
10/24/2021 11:20 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
507 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  12:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got a shipment notice for the CC and O this evening (weird since it's a Sunday night) These are coming USPS. Not tendered to USPS yet.

Still waiting on the Peace and P Morgan (listed as processing).
Pillar of the Community
United States
4358 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  07:48 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My CC and O are Out for Delivery!
Learn More...
United States
106270 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  08:47 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Privy O received active tracking over the weekend and it is due to arrive on Wednesday.

A new pending charge for my Peace dollar hit at 7PM EDT last night.
Bedrock of the Community
United States
11361 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  09:23 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My O & CC are out for delivery; should have them tonight.

Everything else is still processing but the way things are going, I expect to have tracking #'s soon.

Valued Member
United States
367 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  10:49 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Morgan and Peace still processing. I hope to have a shipping notification in the next few days. CC is scheduled for delivery tomorrow and D/S are scheduled for delivery Wednesday.
Pillar of the Community
United States
959 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  11:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
So is it just the "O" and "CC" Morgan's shipping from TX or all of them? Being here in central TX I hope that becomes the norm.
Valued Member
United States
447 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  12:16 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add psuman08 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
So is it just the "O" and "CC" Morgan's shipping from TX or all of them? Being here in central TX I hope that becomes the norm.

I live 25 miles from Philadelphia and my locally minted coins keep shipping from further away.
Pillar of the Community
United States
573 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  12:25 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Nells250 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
PEACE = PROCESSING... arg, my upcoming credit card bill.........
United States
27 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  12:37 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hokiestenn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is it possible that these coins have been distributed to various preferred vendors who are then responsible for packing and collecting money for the mint and the mint is outsourcing ALL coins for distribution
Valued Member
United States
220 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  12:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It's raining coins today, 3 shipments out for delivery.
Pillar of the Community
United States
3094 Posts
 Posted 10/25/2021  2:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add morgans dad to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
wyzeguy, I have the S and P out for delivery Wednesday !!! Best of Wises To All Collecting .... I Too would like to trade Maybe I Would like to have the CC......... Any Traders PM Please
Page: of 139 Replies: 2,075 / Views: 96,270Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2021 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.56 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: