Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

American Eagle 2021 Silver Reverse Proof Two-Coin Set

First page | Previous Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 986 / Views: 41,581Next Topic
Page: of 66
Pillar of the Community
United States
979 Posts
 Posted 11/24/2021  5:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Despite the status still showing as Grading/Quality Control on the NGC website, I was pleasantly surprised when my coins arrived today. Both came back as 70's so I dodged the bullet of having mixed grades. Took a couple of not so good pics but I'll share anyways.

Learn More...
United States
108103 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
522 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2021  9:51 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add mrpapageorgio to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Can I ask where you got that presentation box? Does it form to fit any holder or just NGC? Wouldn't mind a couple to display a couple of PCGS items.
Valued Member
United States
389 Posts
 Posted 11/29/2021  6:34 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Can I ask where you got that presentation box? Does it form to fit any holder or just NGC? Wouldn't mind a couple to display a couple of PCGS items.

Not sure where wyzeguy got his display.

But I have found several different displays at Amazon

Here is a link to the case similar to wyzeguy
https://www.amazon.com/Wood-Display...28696&sr=8-8

Also Coin Supply Express and Wizard Coin Supply
Edited by carlp007
11/29/2021 6:38 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
979 Posts
 Posted 11/30/2021  3:07 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I got mine from Ebay about a year ago. Paid $25. The description said it fits both NGC and PCGS. They also have single and three slab display cases. I'm gonna end up getting another one soon since the two coins previously in there were removed to put these in.
Valued Member
United States
389 Posts
 Posted 12/29/2021  5:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well it looks like 21XJ the type 1 and 2 Reverse Proof set is available at the mint again at 4:56 PM CST. 192 Sets available with 1 HHL still.
Pillar of the Community
United States
979 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2021  10:44 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And as of 9:40 am cst still available. If I recall everyone who wanted one was able to get one so looks like most have moved on.
Valued Member
United States
474 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2021  11:27 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I wonder if they'll drop the limit soon. I'm sure they'll disappear then.
Pillar of the Community
United States
556 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2021  12:24 pm  Show Profile   Check Billie's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add Billie to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Tried to get one, but ""Household Limit Reached". Limit is one set?
Pillar of the Community
United States
979 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2021  12:33 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add wyzeguy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Doesn't HHL drop off after 24 hours or does it depend on the product?
Valued Member
United States
474 Posts
 Posted 12/30/2021  1:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Usually they do. But with this and the Morgans and Peace dollars, they've kept the limits in place, probably to get the people who want them the chance to buy them. If this stays available long enough, they may get around to lifting it in order to sell the rest.

ETA: it's in remind me status now.
Edited by bzookaj
12/30/2021 1:27 pm
Page: of 66 Previous TopicReplies: 986 / Views: 41,581Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.36 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: