Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

United States Mint Announces Designs For The Negro Leagues Baseball Commemorative Coin Program

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 94 / Views: 3,570Next Topic
Page: of 7
Learn More...
United States
112350 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2022  4:59 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Now that the household limits are gone, the privy is in Remind Me status.
Pillar of the Community
United States
712 Posts
 Posted 01/07/2022  5:40 pm  Show Profile   Check captainrich's eBay Listings Bookmark this reply Add captainrich to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I don't believe that I was worried yesterday about getting one of the medal sets, because they're still available despite there no longer being any household limit. But then again, the Bush Coin & Chronicle sets are also still available.
Learn More...
United States
112350 Posts
 Posted 01/10/2022  12:08 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is interesting. I am glad I did not suffer, in and out. Would have been a kick to the head if it was a the typical timeout fiasco only to find they were still available later.
Valued Member
United States
496 Posts
 Posted 02/14/2022  9:49 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
At some point the medal set went to Remind Me status.
Valued Member
United States
399 Posts
 Posted 02/15/2022  07:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
It might be, it take somethings so long to sale out because it take it so long to receive anything now.Lol
United States
47 Posts
 Posted 04/25/2022  11:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChicagoCoinGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Looking at the calendar here.

We are within days of the product shipping, according to the USM site. I ordered the medal set, the privy, three silver dollar proofs and the 3-coin set. So I would expect to see an email any day now regarding my card getting charged.

Anybody get a notice yet?
Learn More...
United States
112350 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2022  09:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Anybody get a notice yet?
Nope. Expected shipping date is April 27. Expected. I get that uneasy feeling that our wait is going to be extended.
Valued Member
United States
399 Posts
 Posted 04/26/2022  2:56 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I'm waiting for my set also, I hope it's not an extensions.
Learn More...
United States
112350 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2022  10:02 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My credit card was charged for the silver dollar and medal set this morning. However, I have not received any email updates from the Mint.
Valued Member
United States
399 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2022  12:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just got notice mine been shipped.
Learn More...
United States
112350 Posts
Valued Member
United States
496 Posts
 Posted 04/27/2022  1:02 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Got my shipping notice as well!
Pillar of the Community
United States
738 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2022  10:58 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add RPT to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Not sure how they process the orders. I placed mine in the first 5 minutes. Nothing yet.
Valued Member
United States
399 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2022  11:09 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Reno32 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
it said it been shipped but it still showing the 404 page.
Learn More...
United States
112350 Posts
 Posted 04/28/2022  11:50 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My tracking is active and shows expected delivery on Monday.
Page: of 7 Previous TopicReplies: 94 / Views: 3,570Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.41 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: