Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

United States Mint Announces Designs For The Negro Leagues Baseball Commemorative Coin Program

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 104 / Views: 5,112Next Topic
Page: of 7
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 05/02/2022  11:59 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChicagoCoinGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just checked my CC. Of the order containing the medal set and the privy proof, my cc balance proves to me that only the coin and medal set has charged.

Seeing as I am in no rush for all my coins (such as two of the 3-coin sets) I have no problem getting an extra month to pay the credit card statement. Posting the charges next month is ok for me!
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 05/04/2022  8:20 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChicagoCoinGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just got a shipping notice that my 3-coin sets and my proof silver dollars have shipped.
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2022  09:05 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Just got a shipping notice that my 3-coin sets and my proof silver dollars have shipped.
Fantastic!
Valued Member
United States
52 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2022  8:43 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Freespeech57 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My silver dollar privy mark is now on back order, it was previously "processing." Anybody else have this happen?
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
 Posted 05/05/2022  10:35 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lunch Money to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Mine also went from "processing" to "back order". After a 3 month preorder period, I kind of expected that things would actually ship on April 27th or within a couple days after. I don't know what is going on at the US Mint. I am trying to be patient, but my card may expire before they ship if it takes too much longer.
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2022  09:55 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
...but my card may expire before they ship if it takes too much longer.
Yikes!

Hopefully it is sorted out soon. Probably a delay getting them from the Mint to the fulfillment center.
Valued Member
United States
263 Posts
 Posted 05/06/2022  10:42 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Lunch Money to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And just like that, they are back to "processing". And the charge is now on my card.
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 05/07/2022  7:26 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChicagoCoinGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I received my 3-coin sets and my dollar proofs today.

Still waiting on my coin & medal set; Since mine is coming along with that privy proof I suspect they are holding it. Originally I thought it had shipped, but it hasn't - nor has my card been charged. Since others have gotten the coin&medal set I suspect that the privy proofs aren't ready yet.
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2022  10:42 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
And just like that, they are back to "processing". And the charge is now on my card.

Quote:
I received my 3-coin sets and my dollar proofs today.
Excellent!

Quote:
Still waiting on my coin & medal set; Since mine is coming along with that privy proof I suspect they are holding it. Originally I thought it had shipped, but it hasn't - nor has my card been charged. Since others have gotten the coin&medal set I suspect that the privy proofs aren't ready yet.
Valued Member
United States
437 Posts
 Posted 05/09/2022  3:18 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Raised on rock to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received notification silver dollar with privy mark has shipped.
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
Valued Member
United States
419 Posts
 Posted 05/12/2022  10:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add carlp007 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My first order just charged to my card. Negro League dollar with Jackie Robinson Medal, and Negro League half proof was just billed, waiting for shipment confirmation.
Learn More...
United States
115001 Posts
Valued Member
United States
84 Posts
 Posted 05/13/2022  1:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChicagoCoinGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My Proof privy arrived today, along with the coin+medal set I had ordered. This rounds out my order of this series.

Here's some pics of the privy. They included a clamshell box for this one. Overall I'm quite pleased.

Now we wait for the Purple Heart series in a couple months!
Page: of 7 Previous TopicReplies: 104 / Views: 5,112Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.44 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: