Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Live Coin auctions starting as low as $1
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

Some Bank Roll Finds.

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 498 / Views: 22,396Next Topic
Page: of 34
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2496 Posts
 Posted 10/02/2022  8:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Had time for a few rolls this evening and found an unlisted clash. There is only one listed for 2014P and mine is a little different. Nice letter transfer too.

2014P unlisted clash
-makecents-
Learn More...
United States
118621 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2496 Posts
 Posted 10/03/2022  9:45 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, sir!
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2496 Posts
 Posted 10/10/2022  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Why I haven't been getting much searching done lately. A before and after pic of one small corner we've been working on.
-makecents-
Learn More...
United States
118621 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2496 Posts
 Posted 10/12/2022  9:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, sir! Lot's of hard work and a part of many equally, tough projects. Hopefully getting back to some coin searching, shortly....
-makecents-
Learn More...
United States
118621 Posts
 Posted 10/13/2022  09:45 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Sometimes it is good to take a break from one passion to feed another.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2496 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2022  05:29 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Sometimes it is good to take a break from one passion to feed another.
I would have to agree.
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2496 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2022  05:37 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Had time again for a few rolls, as it was a cold windy day and no time for outside work.
Ran across a 2020 P unlisted clash and assumed it was the same clash that I found a page back but is different and stronger, with letter transfer.
2020 P unlisted clash.
-makecents-
Learn More...
United States
118621 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2496 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2022  9:58 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, jbuck!
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2496 Posts
 Posted 10/19/2022  10:04 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Well, even though I switched over to some dime rolls, I would still appear to be on the clash train. Found a nice, unlisted clash, on a 1978 P dime, with obverse and reverse, clashing. The reverse would appear to be stronger, showing nearly all of the bust but the obverse has a nice letter transfer and even clashing on the devices.

1978 P unlisted dime clashes.

-makecents-
Edited by -makecents-
10/20/2022 07:03 am
Learn More...
United States
118621 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2022  10:25 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Found a nice, unlisted clash, on a 1978 P dime, with obverse and reverse, clashing.
Outstanding!
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2496 Posts
 Posted 10/20/2022  6:05 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, jbuck!
-makecents-
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
2496 Posts
 Posted 10/23/2022  10:14 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add -makecents- to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
My first off center strike find, of any denomination.

1996 D Roosevelt dime, off center strike.

-makecents-
Page: of 34 Previous TopicReplies: 498 / Views: 22,396Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.48 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: