Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

2022 US Mint Product Schedule

First page | Previous Page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 249 / Views: 11,905Next Topic
Page: of 17
Pillar of the Community
United States
501 Posts
 Posted 04/15/2022  11:54 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add bzookaj to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Is there any benefit to the congratulations set if you collect ASEs (besides if you may be buying it as a gift and want to present it in the folder that says "congratulations")?

If you only collect the coin, there is no difference except the price. Some people (not me) collect based on packaging as well, in which case these are different to them.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
11521 Posts
 Posted 04/16/2022  10:57 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add CelticKnot to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Received my 2 Mint Proof sets today. They look great!

Another Proof year in the books, both figuratively and literally.
Learn More...
United States
113567 Posts
 Posted 04/18/2022  11:17 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
Received my 2 Mint Proof sets today. They look great!
Fantastic!

Quote:
Another Proof year in the books, both figuratively and literally.
Pillar of the Community
United States
694 Posts
 Posted 04/23/2022  10:15 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add coincollector123 to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I never got last years proof set... Oops
Learn More...
United States
113567 Posts
Valued Member
United States
68 Posts
 Posted 05/04/2022  08:43 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add ChicagoCoinGuy to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Vermont dollars are available again. I didn't do the trick to see how many of each are available, but both P and D in rolls and bags are open. I quickly put two rolls of each in my cart and checked out.

I've been getting two rolls of each since the start of the series. Was pretty upset that I never signed up for enrollment since that seems to be the way to go from now on.
Valued Member
United States
236 Posts
 Posted 06/10/2022  11:26 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
For the Purple Heart products, the June 8th shipping date was pushed back to June 29th, and the June 15th date pushed back to July 14th.
Valued Member
United States
236 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2022  12:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Corbe to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
A bunch of dates were added, so I guess the American Liberty silver medal is implied to be September then.
Learn More...
United States
113567 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2022  1:39 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
American Liberty silver medal is implied to be September then.
That one is on my list!
Valued Member
United States
325 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2022  2:19 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Is the American Liberty silver medal design expected to be the same as the gold last year with the horse?
Learn More...
United States
113567 Posts
 Posted 06/13/2022  2:53 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add jbuck to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, if the previous pattern is to be followed. I really enjoy the silver medals. I cannot afford gold, not with what else is on my list and what I have for my coin budget.
Pillar of the Community
United States
1768 Posts
 Posted 06/14/2022  5:10 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Bret to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
If you only collect the coin, there is no difference except the price. Some people (not me) collect based on packaging as well, in which case these are different to them.

Some people (not me) buy the same coins in different packaging and then send them off to 3rd party grading services where they are then put in slabs that have labels which state the type of packaging that the coins were originally packaged in by the mint.
Valued Member
United States
325 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2022  10:19 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Eagle4Life to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Just noticed a 250K product limit on the 2022 uncirculated set. I've never seen a limit on these sets before. Is this new too?
Valued Member
United States
51 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2022  10:36 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add SamuelPickwick to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Also, the Marine Corps medal has no product or mintage limit. Those have been 10K; perhaps the page update was flawed. Or a work in progress.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
9216 Posts
 Posted 06/15/2022  1:50 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
That is interesting on the Marine medals I wonder they removed the mintage limit on them? (It will make it easier to buy.) But it is funny there is no mintage limit but there IS an HHL limit of 1
Page: of 17 Previous TopicReplies: 249 / Views: 11,905Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.45 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: