Coin Community Family of Web Sites
Like us on Facebook! Subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Check out our Twitter! Check out our Pinterest!
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Welcome Guest! Need help? Got a question? Inherit some coins?
Our coin forum is completely free! Register Now!

I Really Like Small Cents.

First page | Next Page | Last 15 Replies

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.
Author Previous TopicReplies: 33 / Views: 1,177Next Topic
Page: of 3
Pillar of the Community
United States
4566 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2021  8:38 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
well except for the 4 2009

Those are on the 1959 to 2019 album :)

I'll post that one soon. I need to take new pictures of the wheat album first.
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5254 Posts
Pillar of the Community
United States
4566 Posts
 Posted 11/27/2021  9:15 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Dearborn, I honestly completed these about a decade ago. The set had everything up to 1937 in BU RED, I've been upgrading the others when the coins I need (like 7070 or IHC) aren't available or when I get extra cash. When I was 7 I started a set in Whitman folders that 2nd set is only missing the 1909 S VDB, I'm hoping to get it next year and I'll have 2 complete sets. But that one will have to be slabbed, I can't put a 1909 S VDB in a Whitman folder.
Bedrock of the Community
Learn More...
United States
16449 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2021  10:13 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add T-BOP to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice set ; Soon you'll be caught up to me .

In Memory of Butch L.
and Jim U. rest in peace .
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5254 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2021  11:06 am  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add Dearborn to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
you can see my set by clicking the link on my signature, I di buy new (to me) 1930's coins to up-grade what I already have for my Dansco album. I'm working backwards upgrading the older worn out coins I had collected when I was a kid.
I'll post up the new 1931's coins later after I get them photographed and placed into my album.
So with that being said, I guess I'm also on my way to having 2 sets as well....

EDIT: Well 3 sets, if you count my OGP mint sets.. but the sets start in the early 50's. OGP mint sets before then is very hard to get..
Edited by Dearborn
11/28/2021 2:41 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4566 Posts
 Posted 11/28/2021  2:14 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply

Quote:
So with that being said, I guess I'm also on my way to having 2 sets as well....

EDIT: Well 3 sets

HMMMMM I wonder what that is like

Set 1 is above with the below:

Set 2.

and start of set 3

Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5254 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5254 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Learn More...
United States
5254 Posts
Learn More...
United States
108103 Posts
Pillar of the Community
Australia
1023 Posts
 Posted 12/02/2021  3:17 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add David Graham to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
Love the lustre on the '43 steelies!
Pillar of the Community
United States
4566 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2021  2:24 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I may have a small addiction with small cents.

As Dearborn "bullied" me to get the proof added, I finally took new photos.

Edited by hfjacinto
12/11/2021 3:02 pm
Pillar of the Community
United States
4566 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2021  2:27 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
I also took pictures of the other albums.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4566 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2021  2:29 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
The addiction is deep, other than the 1909 S-VDB I would have 2 full sets.

Pillar of the Community
United States
4566 Posts
 Posted 12/11/2021  2:31 pm  Show Profile   Bookmark this reply Add hfjacinto to your friends list Get a Link to this Reply
And I moved all the coins I upgraded to the Littleton folder.

Is there a small cents addiction meeting anywhere near me?
Page: of 3 Previous TopicReplies: 33 / Views: 1,177Next Topic  

To participate in the forum you must log in or register.

Disclaimer: While a tremendous amount of effort goes into ensuring the accuracy of the information contained in this site, Coin Community assumes no liability for errors. Copyright 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Family- all rights reserved worldwide. Use of any images or content on this website without prior written permission of Coin Community or the original lender is strictly prohibited.
Contact Us  |  Advertise Here  |  Privacy Policy / Terms of Use

Coin Community Forum © 2005 - 2022 Coin Community Forums
It took 0.5 seconds to rattle this change. Powered By: